Zaaps1's Blog to 91 RuneCrafting 71/91: 14% Done

Thanks!

I'm crafting all my gems I got from mining, thanks to a donation from Bpk Wolfen I have the gold bars to do so.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to train combat for a while so I'll last longer if a rune miner pker comes along. I bet those kids make heaps of cash doing that.

I'm going to train combat for a while so I'll last longer if a rune miner pker comes along. I bet those kids make heaps of cash doing that.

I have a person on my friends list who kills rune miners and the money doesn't seem to be that good from what he tells me, with all the world hopping and methods people can use to avoid being killed. That doesn't stop them from trying, though.

Also, I'd recommend using dragonhide instead of rune armor when mining in the wilderness; magic is more dangerous, as you can simply run from someone using melee.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I have a person on my friends list who kills rune miners and the money doesn't seem to be that good from what he tells me, with all the world hopping and methods people can use to avoid being killed. That doesn't stop them from trying, though.

Also, I'd recommend using dragonhide instead of rune armor when mining in the wilderness; magic is more dangerous, as you can simply run from someone using melee.

I use d hide. I also am dumping the combat training since I noticed that when someone attacks me, I get all anxious and I forget stuff, like food and prayer. So I'm just gonna write a note next to my screen "Use food prayer and run". Let's see if I can stay alive.

Also my scouts keep getting killed :-s I regret not having a medium leveled account to scout with.

Updated blog. Going for 55 runecrafting, costing a whooping 1m using world 16 :o

NVM, RC costs too much. Maybe if I craft bodies...

I'll set up a new goal.

You seem to be floating around without a goal, so the best thing to do is set one and accomplish it, no matter what.

Or do stupid things just to have fun. Whatever you do, make sure you have fun on the way.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I do seem that way don't I? Went through 6 goals already :D .

I'll TRY to stay with smithing though. If not, combat.

Change that. If I don't go with smithing, I'll woodcut.

Awesome Job, keep going! Are planning on getting 90, or even 99? When I was at 84, I was soo happy that I was only 1 lvl away, i think i got 300k xp in 2 days. :shock:

Keep going, again, great job!

I might, somewhere down the road, most likely not though, it's more work than I'd like to use. Thanks both of you guys, I'm aimming for this level by the end of tomorrow of sunday.

Oh yes, and Sparticus, it's not 300kexp its 307228 exp :wink:

I might relocate to Hobgoblins so I don't get as much competition, especially since it's going to be the weekend.

You get competition? I just own em <3:

Grads on 85 Mining! I'm wcin too!

Add me?

Break

BlueSig3.jpg

Sure! Btw, you guide saved my life 3 times ALREADY. :shock:

Some stuff I forgot to put before:

50crafting.jpg

51crafting.jpg

69wc.jpg

70wc.jpg

49.jpg

Missed screenies for 43-44-and 45 fming!! How many more can I miss? Place your bets people!

OMG! Gawd, I'm sorry, Zaaps. I went and missed your 85 mining. :ohnoes: Shoot me if you like, but please, shoot straight.

"Gain lvls? As a "lvl 3 skiller"? The clue's in the title, nub!"

pressieoz9.png

Mmm%20Syrup-%20miner%20extraordinaire!.png

It's ok, I'll just shoot this stuffed dummy instead :D

How does it feel to be getting several level ups in a short amount of time now that you're not mining? Your total level will shoot up at this rate.

Just keep up the good work.

MischlingsSH.png

Thanks. I'm fishing right now until I blow out all my feathers. Then I'll either keep fishing, or train ranged.

I gotta bunch of firemaking levels on my other computer, I'll post them tomorrow.

I've noticed that your stats look lopsided with 85 mining and only 34 runecrafting. Quite lopsided. It's weird.

Either way, continue doing whatever you feel like. Make the stats a little less lopsided, or go ahead and continue raising random skills.

MischlingsSH.png

I know that 34 RC is gonna kill me, but I don't wanna use money raising a pretty much useless skill. I wonder ever be able to make large amounts of cash with it anyway.

Go Zaap Go!!! Check out my new bank, i love killing full rune people!!

Talk to you in game tomorrow. in planning on mining silver then crafting to tiaras for mining/smithing/craft exp.

-Ammo

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png