what should I kill on my pure???

thargor01

No...monks can heal themselves. For your current stats, I sugest you train your str until lvl 15 on the goblin in the house outside of lumbridge, then make your way to Goblin village and stay there until you're around lvl 30. Then you could try training on guards until you're ready for players.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

I love to see everyones reponse to these ?'s cuz u get a ton of different things...

I would say Chickens till lvl 20.. for two reasons u dont need food to train(always good) and feathers( they can be sold and used to fly fish or p2p used to fletch arrows)

All aside its all on u... Just dont go training on something to hard for yer lvl or takes alotta of food... Good luck....

loden_son.png

No...monks can heal themselves.
That's a good thing, since all they drop is bones, and nothing else to my knowledge. So then you wouldn't need ot keep on switching monsters/humans, lol. :lol: :P

You should be killing people ;)

But since you're looking for a good training spot monks is the best, you never need food because they heal you when asked. By the way, it's actually a good thing when monks heal themselves, it gives you more exp.

Denhaag0o0.gif

Fire Cape Achieved on 1/4/08 at 7:35 PM (-5:00, EST)

Dragon Drops: 1 Platelegs, 1 Skirt

Barrows Drops: 1 Karil's Skirt, 1 Dharok's Greataxe

Visage Drops: 1

wow Loden_Son your right people really replied to this, I wanna thank ya'll I now have 15 attack and 12 strenth, I'm camping at the goblin camp and if any of you wanna drop a hyt my private is in the ON position. also just so ya'll know I'm not a noob(even though I feel like it now) my main is a lvl 92-93 and he's been around since 2003

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol: