How to spend 6mil?

Infernosage4

:lol: RIGHT NOW, I mean like this sec there only 6.5M, I havn't seen them drop just go up to 7M un the last 10 days, because I've lived in world 2 fally for about two weeks and I've never seen them drop, if they do they will rise back up at peck buying/selling times.

Wow how ironic...

I want to get my construction to 80 and to do that I need 6m so here i am trying my hardest to make 6m fast and I come upon this thread...

Lol cool

Well idk what you should get.

Get some barrows or something.

2czeqeh.jpg

Wow how ironic...

I want to get my construction to 80 and to do that I need 6m so here i am trying my hardest to make 6m fast and I come upon this thread...

Lol cool

Well idk what you should get.

Get some barrows or something.

Thats actually a good idea. I may get my construction up. Thanks!

:lol: RIGHT NOW, I mean like this sec there only 6.5M, I havn't seen them drop just go up to 7M un the last 10 days, because I've lived in world 2 fally for about two weeks and I've never seen them drop, if they do they will rise back up at peck buying/selling times.

That would be nice if they went up. Sounds like something to invest in. Thanks for the quick answers.

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

I would suggest you either: buy a combat oufit (veracs, full sara, 3rd age etc.), spend it on getting your lowest skills up to a certain level, or saving it and gain wealth on it. Eventually you'll hit the 10mil mark then 15,20M and so on.

I Quit. You should too.