~/ 5 years and finaly maxed melee \~

cmbjr

• 2 weeks later...
Imagine you're the best wheelchair racer in the world, you create a record that no1 can touch, after you stop they change the rules so you can have a jet-engine on the back of your wheelchair and 10,000 people then erase your record and stomp on it, you wouldn't care? Because you have the self-fulfillment yourself? Sure thing #-o i'd feel robbed, maybe that's me but i'm more enclined to think that's human nature.

Well, simply, yes... The highscores are there for a reason are they not? Not that i give a monkeys lol :P But the fact is my rank suffered due to simplification of training, deny that?

You got similar possibility to train as everyone else and you had approx 13m hp xp extra when compared to people who have never played rsc. It's your own decicion you're going down in ranks just because you can't accept the fact that times change.

If you can't accept my opinions, who's problem is that? YOURS, i have that little thing called freedom of speech whereby i feel free to say whatever i want, so i allow my problem to be heard, i'm sure i'm not the only one either.

There's no true freedom of speech in this world or not even at these boards. Go look at my fight in Forum updates&suggestions for example. I also accept the thing that you and many others complain, but don't forget that as much as you got the right to complain, I got the right strike back.

Well done! :thumbsup: That brought a tear to my eye, I think the over-simplification of training has cheapened my achievements which i quite clearly worked far harder to get and personally i think it was a mistake in terms of the game, as i've always said, for business sense it was a stroke of genius though.

Just because newer players don't know you or what you've done, it doesn't mean you aren't remembered. Those who have been playing when you got your levels, remember you. No1 can wipe you out of RS history.

However, I also feel that we should have also rsc hiscores for people who played back in then or decided to stay in rsc when rs2 came.

Athletes of old didn't train and condition NEARLY as much as they do today. A more appropriate comparison would be baseball players that use steroids breaking records of baseball greats that didn't use steroids. The baseball greats, and everybody else, feels they were cheated from their legacy.