cmbjr

Yea sadly it aint on rsc :( gotta move on tho. might get it on rsc 1 day :^o

rsc110ml9.gif

99defrw4.gif

Before adx1 posts it, :oops: #-o

cmbpsychozj3.gif

sigwi5.gif

working on 99 def, 92/99

Great work, but I'm a little confused, is that picture of adx1 killing you or you killing him (as Sue Me is in white meaning you must be 116, but your stat pic shows 110 combat :-X ). Anyway, good job, but since when has getting a "99 stat" become not important enough to kill a friend for it. I used to kill my friends even if i hit the 90s. <3: Welldone once more.

Massive Nerd

Great work, but I'm a little confused, is that picture of adx1 killing you or you killing him (as Sue Me is in white meaning you must be 116, but your stat pic shows 110 combat :-X ). Anyway, good job, but since when has getting a "99 stat" become not important enough to kill a friend for it. I used to kill my friends even if i hit the 90s. <3: Welldone once more.

it's adx killing him :D

and grats to you

its rs2, leveling is a joke on it, 300-400k in few hours, 99 in a melee stat aint a big deal anymore :oops:

adx killing me, he has a habit of puttin a pile to a name :lol:

sigwi5.gif

working on 99 def, 92/99

its rs2, leveling is a joke on it, 300-400k in few hours, 99 in a melee stat aint a big deal anymore :oops:

Haha oh dear, I remember when training at edge guards on classic got me like 12k an hour. O:)

Massive Nerd

Its adx1 killing him. Since adx1 is posting pics of everyone dead, he figured he'd beat him to it.

Adx1 and sue me were both 116.

Vmser.png

Its adx1 killing him. Since adx1 is posting pics of everyone dead, he figured he'd beat him to it.

Adx1 and sue me were both 116.

Only when i'm bored O:) Always used to strike up an arguement lol, tisn't as much fun nowadays.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Nobody cares its a joke to get all 99's on fakescape2 and you were a noob on rsc anyway :lol:.

gd job i dont care wat u think then eh :lol: nvr said i was gd did i? \'

thnx for ur gr8 spamming tho =D> <3: u too

sigwi5.gif

working on 99 def, 92/99

Llama is only being honest. 99s on rs2 aint hard or much of a accomplishment any more , being theres like 15 thousand of them now days vs the 90 something when rs2 was released.

I think the telling fact is that ''Milkman21666'' is ranked 9th for Hp, has anyone ever heard of him? :-s I'm willing to bet at least 3 of my noob accounts where made before his account was and all 3 of them are stronger on Rsc than he is.. Bearing in mind one of my noobs is called ''Mini Egg'' and has 12hp :mrgreen:

Onto the fact of masses of exp.. It's quite easy to see the distinct difference between Rsc and Fakescape, when Rsc ended adx had a total of 92 mil exp which was not by any means the highest and although my memory fails me somewhat i don't think anyone had over 200mil total exp.. Now people have over 200mil in one skill and Zez has an overall of 900mil lol.. He has almost enough exp for 10 adx's lol.

I can't help but think as a game Runescape went horribly wrong at some point, as a business fair play to em :thumbsup:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

''Milkman21666'' is ranked 9th 4 Hp

:lol: I just checked out the high scores, that is absolutely hilarious. Just browsing through the top 10s of a few skills, 8/10 of them are absolute no-namers. And what's happened to lilyuffie88, has she quit/stopped training or something?

*Edit - why does this stupid board change "t.h.e - minus the dots" to "teh" every time. It's really annoying and stupid.

Massive Nerd

Wow Nice Man!

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

:lawl: I just checked out teh high scores, that is absolutely hilarious. Just browsing through teh top 10s of a few skills, 8/10 of them are absolute no-namers. And what's happened to lilyuffie88, has she quit/stopped training or something?

*Edit - why does this stupid board change "t.h.e - minus teh dots" to "teh" every time. It's really annoying and stupid.

Check the date for today. Seemed to be the most original thing they could come up with.

Vmser.png

:lawl: I just checked out teh high scores, that is absolutely hilarious. Just browsing through teh top 10s of a few skills, 8/10 of them are absolute no-namers. And what's happened to lilyuffie88, has she quit/stopped training or something?

*Edit - why does this stupid board change "t.h.e - minus teh dots" to "teh" every time. It's really annoying and stupid.

Check teh date 4 today. Seemed to be teh most original thing they could come up with.

Well, I'm feeling stupid right about now.

Massive Nerd

Check teh date 4 today. Seemed to be teh most original thing they could come up with.

Lol, everytime i re-read a topic i read what i wrote last time and as i was reading through my post i was thinking, what the hell? Has my left hand suddenly got faster at typing, it's not like me to have that many misspelt things lol

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

I think the telling fact is that ''Milkman21666'' is ranked 9th for Hp, has anyone ever heard of him? :-s I'm willing to bet at least 3 of my noob accounts where made before his account was and all 3 of them are stronger on Rsc than he is.. Bearing in mind one of my noobs is called ''Mini Egg'' and has 12hp :mrgreen:

You might have been stronger in RSC, but what are you now? A forum ghost who hasn't had anything to give to the game itself for few years and who tries to boost his ego here. RSC and RS2 got only same name and some features were transfered from rsc to rs2, but they are now 2 separate games. You could as well go to flame some wow player how your rsc char is stronger than his wow char.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

You might have been stronger in RSC, but what are you now? A forum ghost who hasn't had anything to give to the game itself for few years and who tries to boost his ego here. RSC and RS2 got only same name and some features were transfered from rsc to rs2, but they are now 2 separate games. You could as well go to flame some wow player how your rsc char is stronger than his wow char.

You're dumb... a level 10 wow character could easily 1 shot a level 123 rsc character...

You are complaining about him trying to "boost his ego"?? No, he is simply stating that RS2 is 10x easier than rsc considering the fact that people (like milkman21666) can just start the game long after someone else and out-stat them in half the time it took the first person to get the stats.... That really could not happen in any other game (such as WoW).. so basically, rs2 = [cabbage].... :thumbsup:

Although you may choose to boost your ego via an internet game i, odd as it may seem, do not.

My point carries with it the fact that when Rs2 came out there were less than 100 99hpers and now there are approx 10,000.. The achievement is not what it was, it's been made alot easier than on Rsc and my point was plainly that a person that probably never even played Rsc has managed to accumulate enough experience to become number9 in a short period of time.

As far as saying about making a comparison, your point is reminiscent of the dirranged Anttila, are my stats on Rs2 also? I think so. Are my stats on WoW? I think not, The game shares immense similarites, in fact it has almost everything Rsc has with extras, can the same be said of WoW? I think again, not.

People can train 99 hp in 3 months on Rs2 whereas it was a damn sight longer on Rsc, maybe you should note that it wasn't me who started the comparisons by posting an rs2 achievement on an rsc board, but of course, it's all down to me wanting to boost my ego isn't it :lol:

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

You're dumb... a level 10 wow character could easily 1 shot a level 123 rsc character...

My point was that comparing rsc and rs2 characters is like comparing rsc and wow characters.

You are complaining about him trying to "boost his ego"?? No, he is simply stating that RS2 is 10x easier than rsc considering the fact that people (like milkman21666) can just start the game long after someone else and out-stat them in half the time it took the first person to get the stats.... That really could not happen in any other game (such as WoW).. so basically, rs2 = [cabbage].... :thumbsup:

I did not just refer to his last comment, I refered to pretty much every post he has made during the last 9 months.

So what if rs2 training now is easier than rsc training was? Is it away from you or from anyone else? Times change, people change, games change. If you can't accept the changes, it's your own problem. I personally got 1400 total and 110 combat in rsc. It took me many years and I know it would take me 4 times less to get them in rs2. Do I complain? No, because I don't have a reason to. I know it myself I've actually achieved something and was part of something great.

signaturehoh.jpg

So what if rs2 training now is easier than rsc training was?

Imagine you're the best wheelchair racer in the world, you create a record that no1 can touch, after you stop they change the rules so you can have a jet-engine on the back of your wheelchair and 10,000 people then erase your record and stomp on it, you wouldn't care? Because you have the self-fulfillment yourself? Sure thing #-o i'd feel robbed, maybe that's me but i'm more enclined to think that's human nature.

Is it away from you or from anyone else?

Well, simply, yes... The highscores are there for a reason are they not? Not that i give a monkeys lol :P But the fact is my rank suffered due to simplification of training, deny that?

Times change, people change, games change. If you can't accept the changes, it's your own problem.

If you can't accept my opinions, who's problem is that? YOURS, i have that little thing called freedom of speech whereby i feel free to say whatever i want, so i allow my problem to be heard, i'm sure i'm not the only one either.

I personally got 1400 total and 110 combat in rsc. It took me many years and I know it would take me 4 times less to get them in rs2. Do I complain? No, because I don't have a reason to. I know it myself I've actually achieved something and was part of something great.

Well done! :thumbsup: That brought a tear to my eye, I think the over-simplification of training has cheapened my achievements which i quite clearly worked far harder to get and personally i think it was a mistake in terms of the game, as i've always said, for business sense it was a stroke of genius though.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Imagine you're the best wheelchair racer in the world, you create a record that no1 can touch, after you stop they change the rules so you can have a jet-engine on the back of your wheelchair and 10,000 people then erase your record and stomp on it, you wouldn't care? Because you have the self-fulfillment yourself? Sure thing #-o i'd feel robbed, maybe that's me but i'm more enclined to think that's human nature.

Probably feels like the same as old time sprinters felt when better boots came out, hockey goalies after better and bigger equipment came out and so on.

Well, simply, yes... The highscores are there for a reason are they not? Not that i give a monkeys lol :P But the fact is my rank suffered due to simplification of training, deny that?

You got similar possibility to train as everyone else and you had approx 13m hp xp extra when compared to people who have never played rsc. It's your own decicion you're going down in ranks just because you can't accept the fact that times change.

If you can't accept my opinions, who's problem is that? YOURS, i have that little thing called freedom of speech whereby i feel free to say whatever i want, so i allow my problem to be heard, i'm sure i'm not the only one either.

There's no true freedom of speech in this world or not even at these boards. Go look at my fight in Forum updates&suggestions for example. I also accept the thing that you and many others complain, but don't forget that as much as you got the right to complain, I got the right strike back.

Well done! :thumbsup: That brought a tear to my eye, I think the over-simplification of training has cheapened my achievements which i quite clearly worked far harder to get and personally i think it was a mistake in terms of the game, as i've always said, for business sense it was a stroke of genius though.

Just because newer players don't know you or what you've done, it doesn't mean you aren't remembered. Those who have been playing when you got your levels, remember you. No1 can wipe you out of RS history.

However, I also feel that we should have also rsc hiscores for people who played back in then or decided to stay in rsc when rs2 came.

signaturehoh.jpg

Probably feels like the same as old time sprinters felt when better boots came out, hockey goalies after better and bigger equipment came out and so on.

Precisely my point lol, do you not think that they feel somewhat robbed? I bet there are professional runners as you say who think ''well if i had those boots i could have done better'' but their robbery doesn't go on the same scale as what i'm referring to (not in prestige lol) but they haven't seen 10,000 people beat them in a short period of time, please don't get me wrong lol, i really honestly don't care at all i was never really a highscores person to start with i only cared about being a good pker never a good trainer.

You got similar possibility to train as everyone else and you had approx 13m hp xp extra when compared to people who have never played rsc. It's your own decicion you're going down in ranks just because you can't accept the fact that times change.

As you yourself have stated previously Rsc and Rs2 are different games, i was an Rsc 'fan' i did not share the same fondness to Rs2 and although i may have had the same chance to train as them, it's them who should have been made to train under the same circumstances as us. I accept that times have changed and honestly i'm glad because if it were still Rsc i have a bad feeling i'd still be playing lol.. (maybe not training, but pking definately)

In the end if know that i got 99 hp within the first 50 people (i think 46th but honestly i'm not sure) and i also know that there were far less than 50 people who reached 120 combat on rsc before Rs2 so i'm perfectly happy :)

There's no true freedom of speech in this world or not even at these boards. Go look at my fight in Forum updates&suggestions for example. I also accept the thing that you and many others complain, but don't forget that as much as you got the right to complain, I got the right strike back.

You were the one that condemned me for complaining, i relish the fact that someone is willing to argue with me, in fact it's one of the sole reasons i even bother to post here, granted, it's not even half as fun as it used to be when i could have 10 different topics arguing at the same time and would simply train adx in the axe hut whilst retorting, but it's still somewhat amusing.

Just because newer players don't know you or what you've done, it doesn't mean you aren't remembered. Those who have been playing when you got your levels, remember you. No1 can wipe you out of RS history.

However, I also feel that we should have also rsc hiscores for people who played back in then or decided to stay in rsc when rs2 came.

I'm not concerned about being wiped out of Rs history lol :P I have precisely no contact with any current Rs2 players (that i'm aware of) and i know that plenty of people from Rsc will remember me lol, that was not my point to start with, my rememberance was never dependant on my levels or highscore ranks, it was always because of my pking and/or my mouth :lol:

Oh and yes, there should have been an Rsc highscores frozen in time when Rs2 was released, it would be foolish to have an up2date one as there were far too many autoers after Rs2.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only