Killing Autoers

Lavaking

Who was it that used to use the skeleton spawning trick at lumb castle and kill the autoers to get their body runes

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

• 9 months later...
removed

Next time you wish to express your views on someone's spelling in such a rude manner, please note yours isn't perfect either.

Now, I can't be bothered to get into some childish argument, so don't bother replying to me. However, heed this information next time you wish to be so ignorant and post crap like you did.

Cheers.

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago

I thought this thread was more about autoers than spam and grammatical errors, but clearly it was just a matter of opinion.

50m.png

^ Going for full 3rd age Ranged, no coif, with about 10m to spare. Merching ftw.^

TIF vs KWD=Tif scared

my heart is burstin with an overwhelming amount of joy that you responded

gratz on being more intelligent, starting a degree in criminal justice , and being an over all better person than me

<3:

maybe some day i can be as good as yourself :-X

now i really must stay out of this section the forums, it seems i just start trouble here, i'll just stick with general discussion from now on

lol since i can't seem to win this imaginary battle of wits with yourself...... <.<

and yes i played (rs1) way back when...i do not keep up with dates and such, i do remember their were only 4 wrlds...when i did get high enough lvl to use rune and things of that nature rune 2h's and kite's had just gotten aroun 1.3-1.5m ea

have played alongside Elfio and even my favorite rs'er..>> Fist Of God << ( never had him on freinds list though ) Elfio though we remained freinds until rs2 when i lost contact...lol classic account still active too..only lvl 78 though

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

Why are you getting involved, kid? Under what grounds are you stating I don't have intelligence?

Now back to the original topic: I remember people used to drop skulls from that ghost amulet quest. and sometimes the mind rune macro's would pick them up :P

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

If you look at the post again I think you will know. :lol:

Yes, because I suddenly have a method to look at matching IPs, don't I? I was obviously meant to assume it's the same person because he has the same outfit on in a generated sig, a different rsn and a join date that doesn't suggest he made it to agree with his post.

Of course, however, I'm meant to take a wild assumption that it is the same person.

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago

If you look at the post again I think you will know. :lol:

Yes, because I suddenly have a method to look at matching IPs, don't I? I was obviously meant to assume it's the same person because he has the same outfit on in a generated sig, a different rsn and a join date that doesn't suggest he made it to agree with his post.

Of course, however, I'm meant to take a wild assumption that it is the same person.

Actually its his neighbor. My apologies for the edits this morning.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln