Sell my D Chain? or Keep it?

Fusionxx

recently i have grown bored with full dragon, it isnt what people once thought of it as, I currently want a ranger set before they get even more expensive and a fury is something i also want, So i was wondering if i should sell d chain and buy a ranger set and fury and just use a fighter torso and d legs instead of d chain, i need suggestions

Fusionxx.png

i would prob go with the d legs and buy a g pl8 and buy the fury and ranger set as ,like you said, dragon just isn't what it use to be

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.

Ranger sets will never rise again, so do not anticipate a rise.

JAGeX made a funk by hinting they'll become discontinued, but now i think they're increased the rate on which you get them ever more so than before. (my friend got two Robins in two level three clues, and my other mate got three sets of Ranger Boots in 8 level two clues over the last week).

Personally, i would sell all of your Dragon for about 19.8m i think full is now? Buy Full Torags and a Fury, and maybe even Guthans.

If you do the maths, Torags has a superior Defence bonus in all fields to Dragon, and its 1.8M price tag, will allow you to use it for 1200 hours before it covers the cost of Full Dragon.

Full Dragon is a little to common now for high players, as so many drop trading low levels at about level 80 seem to wear it with a Fury and easily a Santa Hat or Red Mask.

I'd say sell it and buy some usefull armour... Ranger sets seem a little bit of a waste, as the price is unsteady.

Ok here is a better question,

I could swing full torag( with whip and d sq) and a santa hat.

Should i invest in a rare? pretty lame questions but i never before had interest in one.

I wouldn't.

Santa's were 30M about 8 months ago, then Construction came out and they went down to 19.5M for about 2 months... Last months they slowly rose to about 22M at the top end, but now they're slowly slipping back down to sub 20M....

I'd stay away from them if i were you, especially as you're still an active player.

Rares have been raising pretty slowly lately. Unless you can mass-buy them, or merch them, they don't bring in that much profit. But if there's a rare that u like and will wear etc, then it's worth buying.

2480+ total