Rate our sigs so Far! ..:::NADRIL+RYAN:::.. TONS OF SIGS

Nadril

Well, i wanna see what people think of our sigs so far, so decided to post a bit of them :D

Unknowkillersig.jpg

darkthundagasig.jpg

Ihearvoicessig1.gif

CrystalsRuneknight_03.jpg

evh16.jpg

Peter_01.jpg

Antrune_02.jpg

Royalcolab_3.jpg

Notspacenew_NOT.jpg

hienperfect.jpg

Lostislandsig.jpg

runerose_new.jpg

destiny.jpg

Dreamlovework_3.jpg

DjColab34455333.jpg

Stokedbg2.jpg

I know, its alot of sigs, but it's what we've done (mostly, a few are left out) for other people for our shop, or for other things :P . We just wanna get some critisim for our sigs, and see how you guys like 'em :)

Thanks ,

~Nad+Ryan

id have to say 9/10 they r all really awesome

i think the space abstract type ones r really unique and special :shock:

these are the best ones in my opinion:

evh16.jpg

Peter_01.jpg

runerose_new.jpg

u should also try doing more landscapes cuz i know u as the master landscaper :P

GJKIU 8)

woodchopsigtm0.gif

very nice sigs, I really like the crystal sigs. How do you make those? 3d? photoshop or what?

some of the space sigs are a little plain to be honest, but the landscapes are very nice. The abstract-landscape/abstract-space sigs aren't really to my likeing, they look out of place in the sigs imo.

Overall the sigs are of a high quality, just a little tweaking etc. and they be ''0vVn4G3 Ub3RL337"

id have to say 9/10 they r all really awesome

i think the soace abstract type ones r really unique and special :shock:

these are the best ones in my opinion:

evh16.jpg

Peter_01.jpg

GJKIU 8)

heh, i also think that we both are getting better by doing this :P

EDIT: Thanks Natural. The crystal ones are actualy bryce renders brushed up and stuff in photoshop. Sometimes a few renders put together :D

and we haven't gotten many landscape requests yet :(

you know i am your biggest fan as well as friend or at least one of them :D

keep up your alrdy excellent quality of work and i look forward to seeing even better sigs in the future, and that is asking a lot since ur sigs are alrdy so good, but like nad said, you two are getting better and better so i have no worries :)

yeah? so what its corny! :evil:

you know i am your biggest fan as well as friend or at least one of them :D

keep up your alrdy excellent quality of work and i look forward to seeing even better sigs in the future, and that is asking a lot since ur sigs are alrdy so good, but like nad said, you two are getting better and better so i have no worries :)

yeah? so what its corny! :evil:

mmm... corn.

hehe, ok Peter i will :D :D

Nice sigs man, ive stil got one u made for me ages ago lol

If i had the money i'd buy a new one in a second

Keep up the good work

Keep the comments coming peoples :D

God I hate over burned orange graphics. Take a lesson in composition and placement or something. That Stoked one is bloody aweful.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

Pixels! :mrgreen: Pixels! :mrgreen: Pixels! :mrgreen: Pixels! :mrgreen: Pixels! :mrgreen:

lol jkin i like them ther mad good =p although i am a pixel fan id say 9/10

And i shall never go to pixels, nevah!!!! :shock:

*shakes head at entangles comment*

God I hate over burned orange graphics. Take a lesson in composition and placement or something. That Stoked one is bloody aweful.

Because your 3D sigs own!!! (DromarUK moment) :roll:

Edited your post a bit :D (older peeps will get this :P)

Thanks, it means a lot from someone who hates everyones work. Atleast we can fit in now! *high five*...Entangle, I'm always willing to learn. If you've got any links or guidance that'd be appreciated. Otherwise, I'd like it if you didn't post bashing/useless comments without constructive criticism.

Thanks, it means a lot from someone who hates everyones work. Atleast we can fit in now! *high five*...Entangle, I'm always willing to learn. If you've got any links or guidance that'd be appreciated. Otherwise, I'd like it if you didn't post bashing/useless comments without constructive criticism.

Yeah, i'm always ready to learn. At least back in the day, when witty fool used to flame me non stop, eventualy he did help me out a good bit :)

But, if you do refuse to do so, than time to do the age old trick:

La La La La La I CANT HEAR YOU La La La La La

How do you expect me to praise work I don't like? Even more, how do you expect me to criticize something that took all of 2 minutes to make, and has no hope of possible improvement? The only improvement half of those could get is to be dragged over to the recycle bin.

You may think I am flaming and being harsh for no reason, but it's what I think. You don't have to agree or like it, you just have to live with it.

You also seem to forget that 70% of the posters here have no idea how any of this stuff is made, so that's why you get brown nosed so much. I've seen it before on other forums in the past, people get their ego stroked with comments way too much off poor artwork, and when someone comes along and states the obvious truth, they can't handle change.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

How do you expect me to praise work I don't like? Even more, how do you expect me to criticize something that took all of 2 minutes to make, and has no hope of possible improvement? The only improvement half of those could get is to be dragged over to the recycle bin.

You may think I am flaming and being harsh for no reason, but it's what I think. You don't have to agree or like it, you just have to live with it.

You also seem to forget that 70% of the posters here have no idea how any of this stuff is made, so that's why you get brown nosed so much. I've seen it before on other forums in the past, people get their ego stroked with comments way too much off poor artwork, and when someone comes along and states the obvious truth, they can't handle change.

I never said praise. 2 minutes? Maybe for a god like you, but it took us a while and we're pretty proud of it. I seriously think we're getting off on the wrong foot.

I see the work you guys make at SL and it amazes me. I'd love to be able to do stuff like that. Sure I've looked at tutorials and such and this is where it has gotten me so far. Of course it's nothing special, it's the same as every other damn mediocre abstract piece out there. I've seen enough of your comments to know you say what you mean and aren't just there to flame and make yourself feel better. I would love to get better at digital art but just haven't found my niche yet. As of right now this is making me some cash for a little game I like to play. If you think abstracts and space and landscapes aren't our/my thing then do you have any suggestions? I'm really not nearly as frustrated/angry as you may think. I just want to learn and get better. I don't have some amazing god given talent so some guidance is required.

Thank you

I know what criticism is Nadril, I have given out enough of it over the years. I simply refuse to spend time writing up a list of good and bad points about a stupid little sig. If it was a bigger piece, like say a wallpaper, then I would happily go for it, but sigs? Hell no.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Back as of 5/7/2008!

We're not asking you to praise it. Flame it all you want. Take out a flamethrower and flame it to hell.

But, out of all that, it would be nice if you could lend in some Constructive Critisim Might be a new phrase for you , but i'll explain: Its basicly when a person gives the artist a few tips on how to improve, and hopefuly, that said artist will follow the tips and improve, making everyone happy.

Nad...don't be an [wagon]. He knows what it means. We want help, not aggravate him more.

I know what criticism is Nadril, I have given out enough of it over the years. I simply refuse to spend time writing up a list of good and bad points about a stupid little sig. If it was a bigger piece, like say a wallpaper, then I would happily go for it, but sigs? Hell no.

I figured it was the type of work in general. Not the specific pieces.

We're not asking you to praise it. Flame it all you want. Take out a flamethrower and flame it to hell.

But, out of all that, it would be nice if you could lend in some Constructive Critisim Might be a new phrase for you , but i'll explain: Its basicly when a person gives the artist a few tips on how to improve, and hopefuly, that said artist will follow the tips and improve, making everyone happy.

Nad...don't be an wagon. He knows what it means. We want help, not aggravate him more.

Forget that post up there, i was a bit mad at the time.

But if we all could just get off on a new start it would be great. And like ryan said, even just in general what we could do to improve.

And if it takes a bigger peice to get some critisim outa yah, than me and Ryan may have a thing or two up our sleves :)

Anyways, i feel stupid now about that other post :oops: :( Ryan, can you edit the quote, cuz i'm gunna edit my post.