Charge and god cape

BoD

do you need to wear the corresponding god cape while using charge for the corresponding god spell in order to increase it? Or can I use a zammy cape, cast charge, and bust 30s with claws of guthix

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

ya you can...i just unlocked claws of guthix with my zammy cape

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

no big, still need an answer though

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

I think that you can cast charge for any spell regardless of what god cape you are wearing as long as you still have the correct god staff. Why don't you try it, and if you can't just switch capes?

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

good idea

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

i think you need a god cape and god staff equipped to cast charge and you can't have two diff god cape/staff on ( like zammy cape w/ guthix staff)

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.

your right, i switched between void knight mace and zammy staff and confirmed that you need to have the corresponding god cape with staff

afflictionbanner2jf6.png