The Road to a party Hat, I must be Crazy?

Hey everyone! Some of you all seen my other post on wondering how people made enough for party hats. Well this is probably the most ridiculous post or idea I ever had. I am going to try and make enough for a party hat. I have always been a person to try and test my own abilities not someone elseÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s. For example in Early December I got the crazy idea to get 99 woodcutting, I wanted to test myself cause its easier to say then do, most of my friends said id give up in the late 80s or 90 woodcutting but I tested myself and pushed for 99 woodcut. Now I want to do the same with a Party hat. I am not doing 1 thing but plan to do many things, Including Barrows (got veracas brassard today actually) woodcutting (575 mages banked so far) and maybe some rune craft. Now you might be saying that I am just one of thousands who say they will get 1 but never will and you might be right however I need to find out the same and push myself. Of course I am not going to play non stop and become so white I could play in the next casper movie because of course runescape is just a game, but when I do play I am doing proactive things like what I mentioned above, instead of sitting in a bank doing nothing. Anyways this is just set to test myself.. If might take a months or maybe a year, or I might even quite runescape before I get a party hat, but even if I do I can see how far I come to my goal. Testing my limits, and prove with enough dedication that its possible for anyone

I just need some feedback on what you think, Good or bad feedback are both welcomed.

W00t to my 100th post!

Fusionxx.png

oops, sorry if its misplaced. but yea, even if i dont come threw least i can say i tryed? if i fail to a phat i could still end up with a red mask ? :P

one reason its always good try for the best cause even if u fail u get something great.

Fusionxx.png

Yeah, this sounds as though it should go in Blogscape. Anyways, your not crazy one bit. Since you got 99 Woodcutting, I believe that you can seriously make it. Your not one of those kids that says I want a 99 skill. Two days later they say well I got bored of it so i'm going for this 99 now. They never end up making it. from the looks of it, you are persistant. Keep it up, my luck will be with you!

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

yes you are right a party hat is a much more diffcult goal to accomplish then my 99 woodcutting goal however without goals runescape would be nothing and you would feel no reason to play, some people just have harder goals then others, getting 45 strength is a goal and so is 99 strength of course 99 strength is a much more harder goal to accomplish but both goals will keep the player playing runescape to accomplish if there a dedicated player. Same thing with me and trying to get a party hat.

Fusionxx.png

Just remember, if you don't no life and don't play that long each day, this goal will take much longer. But you have the dedication, so, give it a shot. If it's too hard, it's too hard. No shame in giving up, just give it your best shot. If you come out second best, you could always buy a cheaper rare or invest in some skills.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

You're crazy but at least you're doing something about the desire for a party hat, unlike most of us.

(well not most people here)

Doomy edit: I like sheep