Bobbymorse's goals 84/85 Slayer

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on, at barrows of course

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

dude good luck.... I would give you the money to buy it but.... im broke rite now... srry lol

Trespasser's Will Be Shot, Survivors Will be Shot Again.....And bam! We Got One!

KnightSig2-1.jpg

|Proud Green Mask Owner||Proud Blue Mask Owner| 100% F2P

dude good luck.... I would give you the money to buy it but.... im broke rite now... srry lol

lol, thanks :P

Its fine, I dont really need donations, im good

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

sweetness....just got torags legs. doin one more run, then I'm heading to bed 8-)

-Genghis Khan

Good Luck! Owning 2 phats would be pretty cool! :D

Lol, yea it would...im planning on upgrading from my yellow though...so only 1 phat atm 8-)

-Genghis Khan

Gl on your goals :mrgreen:

aw shucks <3:

-Genghis Khan

Gl on your goals :mrgreen:

aw shucks <3:

I agree: your goal is quite up there, I like the goal of a red p hat! Let's just hope you and your girlfriend don't break up!

That p hat will be hawt. Although I don't really care for p hats/santa's, etc I understand others like them: Enjoy it and enjoy the path!

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

good luck and very nice sucks about the easter egg #-o moron

moron?

excuse me?

get the [bleep] off my thread [wagon]

-Genghis Khan

Prob cant play today, too much work :?

-Genghis Khan

swoot! got time for a couple quick chests <3:

-Genghis Khan

i died again at barrows lol. Damn lag and torag getting some lucky good hits :wall:

:evil: that blows

sorry I wasn't there to pick up your pieces :cry:

-Genghis Khan

You owe me fight pit games.

i know man, im sorry :( Im pushin kinda hard for this peehat....

-Genghis Khan

I NEED A GOD DAMN DROP!!!!!!!!!!

-Genghis Khan

still no drop....what is up with this?

-Genghis Khan

thanks dude :D

Ill get it...just need to keep on truckin'

also need to buy some more pots....hrm

-Genghis Khan