How should I make my money?

mahlachi

Hey,

I retired and came back and never really built up my money again i just been doing quests. how should i earn my money?

here are my stats.

stats4407.jpg

bunnysig110.png

mahlachi.png

mahlachi.png

Thank You Jagex, The New Bank system Is here!

You can get into the Mining Guild so mine lots of coal. I sell for 100gp each.
Coal can easly go form 150-200 each all day long, Also theres better ways of making money then coal mining.

I'd say, craft natures until you got like 10M buy your self guthans, whip, 7500 deaths, 30k minds 100 p pots and do barrows 100 times, that should get you a great deal of money to start merchanting/skilling or even dking once you get 80+ def ::'

mabe swordys and if u get ur fishing to 76 u can catch sharks wich go for 1k or 2k ea

Sharks go for around 800-850 ea and is way slower than crafting nature runes through the Abyss( if you don't get pked too much :boohoo: ).

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

You can start by mining coal and sell for 120gp each, when you earn 500k, start buying ranarr, vials and pick snape grass, make p pots and sell them for 7.5k. Then you can lvl yo 76 fishing and start with sharks, OR you can sell yews, or make yew shorts and high alch them

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Train your slayer to 65, go to the mage training arena, get bones to peaches and then go for dust devils and fight till you get a d chain. My friend is currently doing that now, lol.

and maybe by the time you get 126 combat lvl you might have gotten 15mill....but i still doubt it.

craft nats...nuff said.

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.