Fast Herblore and Hunter?

Roberthree

I was hoping that when I get my membership tomorrow I could get myself a Swamp Lizard and some Guam Tar and see this awesome flamethrower I hear so much about.

I was wondering, what is the fastest way to get 29 hunter and 19 herblore? and how long will that take?

catch the best things you can for hunter, and make the best pots you can for herblore, chaos druids are good for dropping unids and vials of water for herblore, shouldn't take more than a couple days, if that

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

you can easily get to 19 herblore in a day...

as f2p go buy you some vials (maybe 100+) you can reuse them again and again, but it tends to get slow emptying vials, and some pots you will want to keep (like antipoison)

Barrows drops: ahrims staff (2), karils coif, karils xbow, torags plate body, veracs helm.

Hunter won't take that long, as posted, just hunt the best things you can. Maybe a few hours to get to 29.

Herblore, might take a bit more time unless you just buy the herbs and seconds.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]