Ex-Maul Pure Is now a full time 60 att pure!(Gallery)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice job pjin a whip from a looter....well if it was rly his im dissipointed in you but

nice stasts you inspired me =D> add my pure: harmless foe

It gives me a great feeling that I have inspired you to make a pure. I can't put in words how great it makes me feel for you to say that. I usually only get inspired by other people but I mean its just an awsome feeling to inspire some1 thankyou Bloodrune for making my day and i will totaly add you. :)

cowboy.jpg

sad u think i believe ur whip kill?

It doesnt matter whether you do or you do not... I know I got that whip kill and if you don't believe me I still know I got it.

In other news I went pking on my main today and got a pk in edge world 99. :)

Well my computer isnt workign right and isnt lettign me crop Pic. here it is anyways..

FriendDm.jpg

cowboy.jpg

I am willing to gander your a 1 Iteming, PJing noob. Honestly. You give us this [cabbage] about PKing a Whip at 53 Combat, and somehow making 6M+ with your crap PK skills, 36 Woodcut, 31 Crafting.

You only one item in deep wild. Nice. I PK MB at 67 Combat skulled with Dscim, DD, - My PK gear. Oh, I'm 13 Pray.

Come back when you can PK and prove you can PK.

no need to flame that much rose even though its pretty obvious he drop traded a few things

Nah I Have never drop trade before and when you guys flame me I just laugh at how stupid you sound really, but anyways I got some new pks and here they are.

Explain to them how you got your money then, I'd like to know aswell :-k

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Sweet. Hope more is to come. NExt time, right click the pile like u did later on. That always makes it more real

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

I am willing to gander your a 1 Iteming, PJing noob. Honestly. You give us this [cabbage] about PKing a Whip at 53 Combat, and somehow making 6M+ with your crap PK skills, 36 Woodcut, 31 Crafting.

You only one item in deep wild. Nice. I PK MB at 67 Combat skulled with Dscim, DD, - My PK gear. Oh, I'm 13 Pray.

Come back when you can PK and prove you can PK.

no need to flame that much rose even though its pretty obvious he drop traded a few things

Nah I Have never drop trade before and when you guys flame me I just laugh at how stupid you sound really, but anyways I got some new pks and here they are.

Explain to them how you got your money then, I'd like to know aswell :-k

Easy, I staked when I was around lvl 48 with maul and rscim i usualy did around 50 or so damage then I rscim em and i win the stake. I staked at 100k increments and Won 2/3 of them. I also Pked and got some donations from my friends when i started my acc. As I pked I learned that you make more money by maging and mauling and leaving the people no chance to eat. I know my mage is pathetic but it still gets the job done. i Hit like 10's with mage and all the leaves is about 48 damage left to do. so thats like an average of 3 16's and i can hit 24's so I ko that way. Also when i am in a good mood i ask for the fight and we fight where no pjers are or where very few people are. =P~

cowboy.jpg

Omg good luck with becoming an initiate pure :mrgreen:

Really nice that whip pk :P

:thumbsup: Keep going on and never give up :thumbsup:

Thankyou for support!:)

dont drop trade, dont lie.

I wouldnt lie to my fellow tifers You are all my friends I would never lie to friends period. I do not drop trade so your just waisting your energy from your fingers.....

cowboy.jpg

some new pk's :) This dude In rune g was in the wilderness just hangign around he was lvl 68. i ask him to fight so we go up to lvl 10 wildy and fight.after i maul spec a 15-18-4 he runs and hes about at lvl 8 wildy. And this dude with dds comes and specs him and he was like 8 hp then poison hit him and his rol tellied him to lumby then i got his kill message so I try home telly and it didint work cus i was poisoned i sprinted for the bank and made it and got laws and tellied as soon as i picked up the loot all his other pots and shrimps <-(lol) dissapear I ran up and then he starts begging for his stuff back so i sold it back to him for 532k! :) here is the pic! And other pk's from today

Runegkill.jpg

rscim.jpg

Maulrscim.jpg

cowboy.jpg

Well im back guys sorry i havent been playing much but i will start owning and put up more pics!:D and to the 1 i inspired trust me, dotn give up on your pure because you dont have money that 1 day will come when you have an awsome chance. when you see the chance take it. thats what i did! :) and harmless was nice talking to ya in game. i got ya still added.:P

cowboy.jpg

Well i fought a 1 itemer and he said he was 1 pray. I didnt believe him so i said i was 1 pray :oops: then we fought and sure enough when i killed him

dds.jpg

And also a new Bank Pic Dont freak out!<3:

bankpiconoopsko.jpg

cowboy.jpg

dlongandmaulpk.jpg

Ha I've killed both those guys in that pic, the one you killed and the one saying oooo :XD:

ooo Nice Lol i only f2p pked on oops ko once and it ended with me getting koed by a lvl 48 with r2h and ranged lolz. i was lvl 57 :oops: I lost rscim but i protected r2h.:P

cowboy.jpg

you really need to update this. it says your turning into an initiate pure, well, in your stats there is no 20 def. you still look like a mauler to me.

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

you really need to update this. it says your turning into an initiate pure, well, in your stats there is no 20 def. you still look like a mauler to me.

I havent updated my stats because they are pretty unbareable to see right now. every1 at my level has higher stats then me with 60 att. but, I got the most skill Imo. Here is a new Kill its a funny story i go up to this ranger and start owning him so i hit 21 with with maul then 23 with special koed. so this kid with dscim decided to pj I hit him 21 he ate. i hit 19 then 21 then 22 with spec. koed gf. 1st double kill actually worth something! :)

DOublekill.jpg

cowboy.jpg