Ex-Maul Pure Is now a full time 60 att pure!(Gallery)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Lol. Bumpitty bump.

They are some nice kills, how long did it take you to kill everyone? :P :shock:

<.< :XD: :-X :XD: :-X ::'

:-s

<3:

77 / 94 / 99 str

Rougeleada.png

Hitlist::..

Boy Gorila18, combat level 113. Ran off with my stuff when i died training.

Well Guys this is just the preview i know the graphics are horrible, but it will be better in the 1st vid. Btw. I put in a song and i do not know how to cut the music so it will be like 2 mins of extra vid. I only had time for 2 kills (vidded) its on youtube<3 dont worry well, dont go to harsh on me<3

cowboy.jpg

Just a tip for all you maul pures out there.

Look into getting range. It helps alot. Then use rune c-bow and get about half-hp, then g maul, hit once, then spec spec.

I know that wasn't clear and you are no longer a maul pure but that is what I'd do if I was you. I have seen a good share of maul pk vids and most of them use rune c-bow.

EDIT: And don't use a cannon, you need all the HP you can get as a pure/staker!

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

THanks for the info jo, I have seen a few people do that before, but I never thought i work really good as soon as c bow comes and they see a 20 they pray from melee lol, And Bloodrune I Thought about being a init pure, but all in all, you get the same dds being a dscim pure.:D

cowboy.jpg

Good pker, But it's obviusly a drop trader.. =; . I mean he has a whip and he said that he only stakes 100k at a time. Now now...

If you only stake 100k at a time, why do you have a whip?

And you may say you bought it... Now why would you need a whip with 50 attack?

You may say you staked it, But that's not what you said on page one, Only staking 100k.

And you may say you pked it, But thats obviusly not true. :shame:

Join #HuntersDomain for any hunter related questions/comments/or just to chat!

Ty for comments guys! currently got 5 clips in vid and yesterday a dude followed me when i killed a mauler whoever it was and if your reading this i didnt log out because of you i actually lagged out.

that was me ::'

thats ok...nice spec on him though :shock:

but yeah i knew you lagged out...i knew you were not! a [cabbage] head O:)

you were standing there saying laggggg omg laggggg etc

by the time i said "shutup lol"..you had already logged out -.-

kwl gallery btw :XD:

tip.its offcial pie addict

bladechen.png

bladechen.png

Bladechen.png

Good pker, But it's obviusly a drop trader.. =; . I mean he has a whip and he said that he only stakes 100k at a time. Now now...

If you only stake 100k at a time, why do you have a whip?

And you may say you bought it... Now why would you need a whip with 50 attack?

You may say you staked it, But that's not what you said on page one, Only staking 100k.

And you may say you pked it, But thats obviusly not true. :shame:

Lol. Is all I can say. When I was level 50, i made mils from staking. I made more from pking. I got Ways in which people will be in lumby before they knew what happened to them, I pked a dark bow from a tank, I pked a k bow from a 40 def tank smited him out and he prayed against me, he was level 75, i was lvl 66, but smite works. Overall I can say is that I never have drop traded and I never will, My main as some know was hacked awhile ago, I was going to quit, but then i thought about my friends. SO i created Oops ko and added all my good friends and had a new start.

And Pie, I knew the persons name started with a blade.:D I sort of had.. err... Lucky hits i guess. lol Well, add me in game if ya want.:D

cowboy.jpg

Just a tip for all you maul pures out there.

Look into getting range. It helps alot. Then use rune c-bow and get about half-hp, then g maul, hit once, then spec spec.

I know that wasn't clear and you are no longer a maul pure but that is what I'd do if I was you. I have seen a good share of maul pk vids and most of them use rune c-bow.

EDIT: And don't use a cannon, you need all the HP you can get as a pure/staker!

Omg joe is back?!?

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Well, I have just got the funniest kill in my whole rs career, He was standing around in lvl 2, I asked him to fight me and he said omg nub you pure! I said no i'm not, im 52 prayer he said show me! I put it up and he said ok fight me noob I got geared up and we walked up to lvl 7, he was lvl 74 i am lvl 67 when we walked up he chickened out for a second then walked back in, I hit 26-22 with dscim all my dds specs were 0 this whole flipping fight, He had granite bod rune legs gnome ammy or whatever its called and then he ran out, he walked back in to lvl 7 and said i got food now cus my friend gave me some i said ok lets fight again now buddy he stepped in and we fought for what seemed like 10 minutes after my 1k 0's i hit 25-23 0 he ran out and back in yet again 18-18 koed. Heres the result!

obbysetruneboots.jpg

Then I guess he was suicidal and runescape was his life so he messaged me and said

hewantstokillhimself1.jpg

Gf, Gf

cowboy.jpg