Poison Wastes

Agunimon979

Alright, I'm just curious about this "poison waste" area I heard about in the elven lands. Can someone post a picture, and what the area is used for? Can you also give me a description of the area? Thanks if you can. If you're just here to be leet and spam, GET TEH BOOP OFF

The poison wastes is the southern most part of the elven lands and is pretty much useless after regicide. Sorry but i dont have a pic :(

It is like a tar pit that give one of the ingrediants for the bomb in Regicide

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

Alright thanks but one more nooby question: Anyone know how the poison wastes came to be? I searched the knowledge base and the tipit guide for a long time and couldn't find anything. All the knowledge base says is that the poison waste continues to devour more of the forest and is a good source of sulphur and tar.

Not much on the history of the Poison Wastelands yet. I'm hoping when (IF) they open the great Elven city (pffrindas?), that they'll release more of the Elven lands history

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]