The Adventures of Mr Turty

Ran_Shadow2

helpme5pt.png

Well put the potatoes on the table for me! He's gonna be burnt and I haven't added anything yet1

EDIT: My mr turtly was originally suppose to be a punk turtle but his mohawk turned out bad, so I turned into a rune axe =\

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha we shall prevail because Mr. Turty is a land turtle, not a sea turtle =p and turtle soup is made out of sea turtles flippers, fins, feet wutever u wanna call em sadly :cry: (protect the sea turtles 1 out 100 baby sea turtles make it to full adulthood)

and Mr. jpg is goin down i mite get a turtle castle in here if i have time, manned wit sum turtle archers

expanding army! pls enlist in the mr. turtys army =p

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

Turty and Mr.Jpg were about to duke it out. Then Turty saw something in the corner of his eye..was it a plane? No...Was it superman?...no...it was!!

MR PNG!!!, Mr.Png came down with his high-quality artistic weapons and defeated the two imposters.

mrpng.png

Turty and Mr.Jpg were about to duke it out. Then Turty saw something in the corner of his eye..was it a plane? No...Was it superman?...no...it was!!

MR PNG!!!, Mr.Png came down with his high-quality artistic weapons and defeated the two imposters.

mrpng.png

Lol, love the colour contrast 8) Nice, png owns you all!

But um, in reality, I think your all kinda insane :wink:

Story to this Mr.Turtle is basically because all of you guys have had Mr.Turtle winning, i wanted the Jpg to win [The Battle Not the War :wink: ]

So basically, the Turtle was thinking, woah i've won loads of Battles so far so i might sit back and get high (The patch on his back and his eye) and then Mr.Jpeg being the $%&$*( he is, he decides to put a thorn right in Mr.Turtles path....BarStard

turtle7fl.png

-o-