Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Zeddude

Zaid's blog! PLEASE LOCK! Bye All <3333333

Sorry for not updating much, and this blog will be closed soon, not yet. but soon..

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Sorry for not updating much, and this blog will be closed soon, not yet. but soon..

How come :o

Niceyy bloggyy :thumbup:

Jamje.png

null and void

Wow, this blog has come so far, but ever since the rollback, it kinda died, thanks to all the people i had good times with, and i shall never forget it. You may see me agin blogging, but atm, i dont have the time for it

I love you all..

Please lock this blog on 20th May.

Thankyou

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

I think ive met you once or twice before however i dont think i talked to you after i quit for a while, i used to read you blog alot more when Nac Fan and i talked more but w/e its a bummer to hear about your blog, at least your not quitting runescape, that would be sad day, GL =]

p.s he stopped talking to me when i said that i would love to a get a vissy and he said i never would...then i got one on my first try soloing at kbd, plus it was my first drop too L gf nacceh <33 =]

I _Heart_Gang.png

I think ive met you once or twice before however i dont think i talked to you after i quit for a while, i used to read you blog alot more when Nac Fan and i talked more but w/e its a bummer to hear about your blog, at least your not quitting runescape, that would be sad day, GL =]

p.s he stopped talking to me when i said that i would love to a get a vissy and he said i never would...then i got one on my first try soloing at kbd, plus it was my first drop too L gf nacceh <33 =]

Haha, Naccy was always so funny, XD I remember you dukeman, ever so slightly, but ur name rings a bell. And thanks for ur kind words.

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg