��â�š���¿What should I do? Number 2

castroviz

These are my levels:

statsyw7.png

These is my armour:[/img]

armouren2.png

1.- The best way for me to make money is to mine Iron, although I made faster money seling bowstrings: 100bs for 15k. (Iam member) So whats the fastest way to make some k's?

What tips do you have? I see all these people with rings, and teleblocks and stuff that make them walk or run less and do more stuff in less time, can i do/afford those stuff??

What about all these cool armour and weapons all people (members) have i am a new member, can i afford them, what should I wear?

Like crabs armour or mystic stuff. Where can I find them, what should I wear.

Well... you can pick flax, nearly everyone does that for starting money, or run laws (look up world 66 law crafting on official fourms), and about the teleporting, at your level i think you can use the first 3 tele's (lumby, varrock and fala), and look up the crafting guide for teleporting items (emerald ring, dragonstone ammy, saphire nexcklace stuff like that)

hope that help, if you have any more questions i'll try to answer them

oh and mystic requires 20def 40 mage(?) and can be bought in mage guild(66 magic needed) or from players

1yrb49.jpg

Go questing:

do grand tree quest (for gnome gliders)

and do lost city, fairy tale part1, and start up part2 (you don't need the farming and herblore levels to start it) until you can use the fairy rings.

fairy rings and gnome gliders are a good way to get arround, even if you have all teleports. (I got 68 mage, but use fairy rings a lot)

I suggest when you pick flax you don't do it in amount of 100, do in amounts of 1,000. Picking 1,000 flax only takes a hour.

Now because your a new member and your stats arn't the greatest you might want to spend some time getting your stats up (Around a min of 40 for all levels) and rasing your combact level some (maybe around level 60), then you can start worrying about making some real cash because you have the stats to do them with. If you want to know what quests we really can't help you maybe ask a friend thats a little bit higher level with more skills and quests done then you, I am sure they could tell you the kinds of quests you can do at your level with your logic.

I mean we could tell you what quests to do and were to train but they might not fit you, your friends in game would know more about you then us so ask them.

Wow! 100k snow balls!?!?!?!?! don't even know what to say. By the way, thanks for your tips. I am mining rune ess, iron and crafting bow strings, so i make some nice cash, already have 130k and i get my stats a little higher.

Since I want to be the more balanced player in the game I am waiting for my new skills (member skills) to rise so I can get my combat skills higher.

Don't mine rune essence :wall: Mine pure essence, you mine it in the same place you do in f2p as in p2p just you need 30+ mining and be logged into a member server.

Pure essence is a whitish color while rune essence is a grayish color. Pure essence goes for around 100 each (In amounts of 1,000) and rune essence goes around 20 each, now if your smart you'd go for the pure essence because lets say you mine 1,000 pure essence and sell for 100k, you could then buy 5k rune essence. But if you mined 1,000 rune essence then you'd only end up with 20k. So in the same amount of time you can make 80 more k while just being logged into a member server doing the same thing.