The Poll System: Changing Updates for the Better?

Dalcyte

A ways back, jagex introduced a new poll system, that was more accessable and much easier to use, with a larger variety of questions. F2p was also included in it.

now, the polls we've seen lately are not, Your favorite old man, or your favorite city or something. These polls seem to have some intention. Why, just the first one i think was most important.

What is your favorite skill and what skill do you think needs an update.

Now, this here screams to me that jagex is looking for a overall large player basis and opinion on this.

The debate of the matter is, will this new poll system influence jagex's updates and what we see in the future? Or is it just to make something old be pretty now?

Every so often, we will release a poll that leads directly to content being added to the game; whether that be the reward for an upcoming quest or which minigame deserves an update. This does not mean that other polls will not lead to content changes - far from it - but it does mean that we can guarantee that the winning choice will make its way into the game. Keep your eyes peeled for these Guaranteed Content polls - they will be preceded by a news post, much like this one!

Seems pretty clear to me.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png