something like phpMyAdmin?

Cindy_Crawford

phpmyadmin IS for mysql :-/

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yea... I was thinking that exact same thing :-?

What do you guys smoke? he is looking for something else then phpmyadmin...

For a start he didnt make that clear, second why would you want to use something other than phpmyadmin? Its free under a GPL license and by far the best software of its kind available for the general public

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yea... I was thinking that exact same thing :-?

What do you guys smoke? he is looking for something else then phpmyadmin...

For a start he didnt make that clear, second why would you want to use something other than phpmyadmin? Its free under a GPL license and by far the best software of its kind available for the general public
I don't agree with that. I have used phpmyadmin for a while but i switched to SQLyog because it has more options then phpmyadmin. And it is easyer to use.

Easier to use is a matter of opinion. I used it, didn't like it, went back to phpMyAdmin.

And now that I think about it - I hardly login to phpMyAdmin.

Database administration should be minimal anyways.