Kingdom managing!

sirhc

I completed Royal trouble and the throne of Miscellania quest and want to try my hand at the vast treasures of Miscellania. Now what should I do for the most profit? I was thinking flax because it sells for 100 ea and at 100% on it it covers all the costs so i can spend some money on coal or herbs or something useful for my skills. So, What to do?

14279977.png

Go for 10 workers on maples and 5 on flax. Sell all that you get, from maples, flax, herb seeds to tree/fruit tree seeds and bird nests

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Put most on trees and then the rest (one less than on trees) on something you would like, i use herbs. Sell the maples at 85 each (easy to sell at that price) and you recover your cost. Use the herbs to make potions and sell the potions to make even more money. Or coal and make steel plates and high alch them. Herbs are better than flax if you want herb seeds. And maples are great for birds nests. always keep 750k in at all times and keep 100% each day, colect you resources every 5 or 6 days are about good to get most efficient "extras".

sig3gk6.png

you collect more maples, check the guides, they will all suggest maples as your reseller, and you get tons of birds nests, over two months or so, I have colected 5 magic tree seeds 6 papaya tree seeds 2 calquat seeds.....and so on. Those more than make up for any difference in price.

sig3gk6.png

But wouldn't all flax be better? flax=40gp and maples=56 some? They both sell about 100 ea flax is a better profit. Don't know though :-#

You can only have a max of 10 people on any one thing. Since there are 15 workers you can have, you must split them up.

Still not seeing how this would be better.... Your workers but flax at 40 each, so out of say 10 workers on that(for 10 days=750k), you get 12.5k flax/ 1.25 million at 100 each (which is the price currently, I think). Maples you would get (still at 10 workers for 10 days adding to 750k) 8920 maplesx85ea= 758k. (plus nests of course) As I see it flax is much better but i don't know. I might be understanding it wrong so if someone could explain the good part of maples that would be great :D Oh, and thanks for the feedback everyone! :thumbsup:

14279977.png

the whole point is that you are still making a little money off of maples and you get seeds for free then, and you can coolect stuff on the sides. the seeds from maples will get you either tons of xp, or a rediculous amount of money.

If you are just looking to make money, then get both maples and flax going. sell everything and you will make a lot of cash, my method is used if you want to use the items for you skills. I use all my seeds and herbs, so my maples just sustain the 2 mil in the coffers.

sig3gk6.png

oooo I get it now. Awsome! Thanks! Too bad my farming is only like 21... Im never in one place for so long to take care of the seeds. Im always moving. I was thinking of putting one worker on fish. 440 tuna and 131 swordfish. Tuna is awsome training food and swordies are good for the high lvl quest boses or whatever. i think for a bit ill be going mainly for cash, because I only have like 2mil then ill use the stuff and get some skills. This seems like an awsome mini game! :D I think ill go full on flax for cash, maybe spin some because i want to get my crafting up to 50. Ill put all or most of the rest on maples. (What do eggs do? I've seen people get them but never heard a use) Ill expirament around with it a bit. Get some food, get some seeds, make lots of cash :D

14279977.png

btw, your workers will get more maples, more maples = more money quicker. so do something like 10 on maples and 5 on flax. i was doing the math and i should be able to turn 7.5m in the coffers into 15m at 85% aproval rating(shouldn't be too hard to keep up) this will take a LONG time but hey, i got money lying around lol. I might just end up merching though, cuz over 3 months you could turn 7.5m into 50 easy lol.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Alright! Sounds good! Like I said I'll expirament around with it a bit. Do stuff for cash, some for skills etc. Thanks everyone for the help!

btw, your workers will get more maples, more maples = more money quicker

How does this work? Your workers buy maples at 56 each, but they buy flax at 40 ea. Is there some other element in here that I don't know?

14279977.png

How does this work? Your workers buy maples at 56 each, but they buy flax at 40 ea. Is there some other element in here that I don't know?

The birds nests you get from Maples make them more profitable than flax. Nest themselves sell for 2k ea, and the most expensive seed (magic) sells for around 180k. I have 10 workers on Maples and 5 on flax, and collect resources once a week. I tend to get 1 magic seed every week, and multiple other high lvl seeds (calquot, papaya etc)

Hope that helps.

chumley.png