::Owned's blog! :: Back from a 7-month Break:: Restarting

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning y'all!. Even though I'm having holiday I planned to do alot of homework today since the coming 3 days I'm AWAY ::(. Yesterday very late my parents thought of another boring trip today which will take the entire day. If I say that I don't want to go with them because I'm very busy now they say I had all the time to make my homework. Well I made a schedule when I make my hw in the holiday, and the first few days I always prefer to have no hw and then half way (like today) do some homework. But they told me just the evening before, so who should have planned things earlier?

Anyway, I'm not on today, maybe tonight but then I need to make homework :s. Tomorrow till Friday I'm with a friend, I might bump this thread up but don't expect me to be online ingame ;(

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

Just anyone please explain!? Why does literally no one EVER check out this post? It's just like any other blog, but they get a few bumps/views each day, why doesn't this one. What is so different???

Anyway curretnly 58cc

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

I'm afraid the lots of hours that I used for this blog were all for nothing, seems that this blog ain't good enough on here (it's the same as any other), I guess that I'll have to stop with this and find another forum where people DO post :(

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...