A new update to the updates

crossfire39

I am not sure how many people may have noticed this, but it seems that Jagex has reinstated a little snippet at the bottom of their update announcements that lists nearly all the updates they have completed that week. Although this is not really anything brand new (they first introduced this several months ago but later stopped doing this) I believe this is an aswome, proactive step by Jagex to creating a better connection with the community. Before, these update announcements were generally useless.. The graphics of a new rat will certainly be pleasing, and we will safely find this out on out own, but teleblock not being terminated after a log out, log in routine would be something less favorable to discover on your own..

Basically, I am very happy Jagex has started doing this again.

548dba32.gif

.:: RSC Product ::.

.:: 116 Combat ::.

.:: 1777 Overall ::.

.:: Biggest Single Drop Log Ever ::.

Yea, sometimes when the "main" update is bad, some of the best updates of the week/month are in the "in other news" section at the bottom.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007