Kingdom hearts

Nenga

This is for desscusion of kingdom hearts, a truly great series. This series has some truly great weapons, bosses, attacks, abilities, characters (the original ones), storylines, etc.

As some of you may know I play these games to death and then some. If you have any questions about boss battles, items, weapons, etc feel free to ask me and i'll answer you the next time i'm online. Feel free to talk about any of the games in the series.

Heres the secret ending to the games in the series if you wanna watch them

KH1 secret video

Kh2 secret video

and us american players

Kh2 secret ending pt 2

WHY THE HELL ARE THERE NO CHOCOBOS?!?!?!?!? :evil: :evil: :evil:

It's always pissed me off.

They got staples like Cloud, Sephiroth, moogles, etc. but don't have what's considered (by most people, at least) the mascot of Final Fantasy. Wack.

The games are fairly good, but I don't get the overactive fandom, especially with such a combination of characters...

Disney and Final Fantasy should never have been put together. :shame:

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

what have you been smoking?

So you actually think this:

Final_fantasy_19.jpg

and this:

disney-walt-mickey-mouse-2800550.jpg

Should be put together to make this:

Kingdom-Hearts-6.jpg?

I think the question that needs to be asked is what have YOU been smoking?

crim2ma.jpg

Personaly i think it was a great series of games... however the second one was to easy and short. But overall it got a 9 out of 10 for me :thumbsup: . Also of the idea that FF and Diseny should not be put toghter i really didnt care. As long as the game keeps my intrest i dont care what characters are in it

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

The games are fairly good, but I don't get the overactive fandom, especially with such a combination of characters...

If you read my post I said
...the original ones
meaning like sora, roxas, axel, riku, etc.

As for the chocobos, I don't know.

IMO, it is the perfect game. It can appeal to both kids and adults (You got cute characters to entertain the kiddies and an awesome and complex story to entertain the adults). Compared to most RPG's, i like how complex the themes and how many there are within one series. Although FF might seem like a series (Ya ya, they arent the same games linked) each of them represent different themes, thus making them less complicated.

Also, has anyone else seen this:Secret ending part 1

Which leeds into this:

Looks like this already complex story just got harder to follow :D

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

the kingdom hearts series are one of the two best games i've ever played, i've beaten both, but in my opinion the second one was easier but longer. but they were both REALLY fun \'
uhh... there's three

the kingdom hearts series are one of the two best games i've ever played, i've beaten both, but in my opinion the second one was easier but longer. but they were both REALLY fun \'
uhh... there's three

CoM doesn't really count IMO cause its so hard to get a hold of now. I didnt figure out that CoM existed until i looked on the web days before i got #2. I tried looking for it even in the used games section and it wasn't there.

And anyways, without the speaking and the cinematics, i do think the KH series does kinda lose something...

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

uhh... there's three

CoM doesn't really count IMO cause its so hard to get a hold of now. I didnt figure out that CoM existed until i looked on the web days before i got #2. I tried looking for it even in the used games section and it wasn't there.

And anyways, without the speaking and the cinematics, i do think the KH series does kinda lose something...

Yeah it's realy hard to get ahold of but CoM was really fun. but so was the rest of the series. CoM happened right after KH1, when they were still chasing pluto on the road.

I really didnt like CoM that well ( even though i beat it) but still, i didnt like the way you fought on the game... using the cards to fight was not fun for me. One good thing though was that it set up a great story line for KH2... IMO

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I have only played COM, but it got me started.... now I wait kh-vids to get the translated Riku Reverse rebirth things up...

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

uhh... there's three

oh yeah :wall: i had that but i traded it in cause i didnt really like the card thing <.<

i use a new account now "knex2"

uhh... there's three

oh yeah :wall: i had that but i traded it in cause i didnt really like the card thing <.<

I liked CoM but the best i've played is KH2

It made me want to cry. Not because of the compelling plot, but because of the sheer awful factor it carries. Appealing to child masses, blasphemy of the FF brand, monopolisation of the oh so horrid Disney corp., poorly written stories which just jumble into an ending with severe haste.

Really, really dispise this game. I'd like to think any true FF fan would as well. It's like the cheap pirate rip off you'd get from buying dodgy Dinsey VHS's.

It made me want to cry. Not because of the compelling plot, but because of the sheer awful factor it carries. Appealing to child masses, blasphemy of the FF brand, monopolisation of the oh so horrid Disney corp., poorly written stories which just jumble into an ending with severe haste.

Really, really dispise this game. I'd like to think any true FF fan would as well. It's like the cheap pirate rip off you'd get from buying dodgy Dinsey VHS's.

Bubs... you know how I am about FF... I freaking love this game, and most other hardcore FF plays do love it as well. I dont see it as any connection to FF though (Besides the few characters they place there), so its not like it ruins anything (Although the addition of having squall with a voice was awsome).

It really was a nice change to the ATB battle system from any FF too. I hope they use it in future games.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

There were little storelines along the way but there was one solid storyline that started in KH1 and they just ended it in KH2. A storyline going along three games. Square-enix didn't even do that any any other game. You know I love the FF games to death, and I still like it.

Wow, I never thought that would leave your mouth, Bubsa... :shock: What a twist!

Well, this series will always be the best, imo. I will always love it. It has mini storylines, but one solid one running through the games. Which is great. And why is Disney horrid? I am fifteen and I will always love going to the theme parks and love the characters. To me, Disney isn't childish, it's where you are a child. People who think they are way too mature for Disney have to get in touch with their inner child, and be a kid, despite their age. And I like how they made the game not extremely long, if they made it long like FF12, I would flip out. Also have beaten these games in a day in hard, but I enjoyed them. They were both easy, didn't rush to an ending, and over 5 million people love it and enjoy it. For a short ending, you might want to think that any true FF fan wouldn't like the game, but it's vice-versa. Sorry.

Off topic: Oh, and can't wait for your songs to come onto itunes.

Next.

There were little storelines along the way but there was one solid storyline that started in KH1 and they just ended it in KH2. A storyline going along three games. Square-enix didn't even do that any any other game. You know I love the FF games to death, and I still like it.

They didn't end the story, pay better attention to the special secret ending and the ending before that.

That concludes my complaining and nagging. :wink: To tell you the truth, I' m quite happy with myself. ::'

I personally can't wait for KHFM2 to come over to America in the fall (Maybe). That way, I can use Sora's special *Limit* form which changes him into an armored dude with a keychainless keyblade, as seen in the extended secret ending (Which, when people posted in the post I made for that, thought the blue haired dude was Kairi when it was Riku, and the stone solid guy was Roxas...No. It was Sora, Roxas, and another guy we don't know about yet. Kairi isn't a warrior. She's a cheerleader. That ends that nagging.). Can't wait.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

They didn't end the story, pay better attention to the special secret ending and the ending before that.

That concludes my complaining and nagging. :wink: To tell you the truth, I' m quite happy with myself. ::'

I personally can't wait for KHFM2 to come over to America in the fall (Maybe). That way, I can use Sora's special *Limit* form which changes him into an armored dude with a keychainless keyblade, as seen in the extended secret ending (Which, when people posted in the post I made for that, thought the blue haired dude was Kairi when it was Riku, and the stone solid guy was Roxas...No. It was Sora, Roxas, and another guy we don't know about yet. Kairi isn't a warrior. She's a cheerleader. That ends that nagging.). Can't wait.

Actually... The KH story is completely over. The guy who created the series has actually stated that it is over, and that what ever comes next will not be KH3, but rather a new line of games (Perhaps still called kingdom hearts, but the series that we know and love are over). The story we started with in KH1 is the story of Sora. That is over now, he is all happy on his island with Riku and Kairi. I know at the end he find's that bottle, but that leads to a new story, not about Sora.

Also, from what I gather about those secret movies, non of the characters are in blood relation with any characters in the KH we have now, they are all completely new characters (Except for maybe the bald dude which no one has information on except the fact that he might be linked to Xehanort). As much as i can gather from reading forums that past few days is that this is going to be a prelude to KH1.

Why? Well in the first secret movie, you notice it says :

"One legend says

Its wielder saved the world,

while another says that,

He wrought chaos and ruin on it"

The funny thing about the whole KH1 and KH2 games is that all the characters except for one hail Sora for being the keyblade master. If you remember King Triton, he was always on Sora's case, saying how bad the keyblade was and all that.

I think we are in for a long series too.

(BTW, no more KH games will come out for a long time, SE is working only on FFXIII right now.... and there are like 5 different games all for it >.<)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

There were little storelines along the way but there was one solid storyline that started in KH1 and they just ended it in iKH2. A storyline going along three games. Square-enix didn't even do that any any other game. You know I love the FF games to death, and I still like it.

Actually... The KH story is completely over. The guy who created the series has actually stated that it is over, and that what ever comes next will not be KH3, but rather a new line of games (Perhaps still called kingdom hearts, but the series that we know and love are over). The story we started with in KH1 is the story of Sora. That is over now, he is all happy on his island with Riku and Kairi. I know at the end he find's that bottle, but that leads to a new story, not about Sora.

Also, from what I gather about those secret movies, non of the characters are in blood relation with any characters in the KH we have now, they are all completely new characters (Except for maybe the bald dude which no one has information on except the fact that he might be linked to Xehanort). As much as i can gather from reading forums that past few days is that this is going to be a prelude to KH1.

Why? Well in the first secret movie, you notice it says :

"One legend says

Its wielder saved the world,

while another says that,

He wrought chaos and ruin on it"

The funny thing about the whole KH1 and KH2 games is that all the characters except for one hail Sora for being the keyblade master. If you remember King Triton, he was always on Sora's case, saying how bad the keyblade was and all that.

I think we are in for a long series too.

(BTW, no more KH games will come out for a long time, SE is working only on FFXIII right now.... and there are like 5 different games all for it >.<)

I bolded the parts I want to explain to you. :D

First, view this website and love it. I agree with a lot of it, and what they investigated is soooo awesome it made me believe. Seriously, read it all.

http://kingdomhearts.rpgplanet.gamespy.com/kingdomhearts3/index.shtml

Interestng?

Well...We know It's just a future based, no prequals or anything if they stick with that.

Next. No, you are right , they are in blood relation. The armored guy in the secret movie, you remember him? That's Sora's new drive form, limit. ABut, it may be his new drive form, it might be him or his past. However, It will appear in KHFM2 (Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 2). Riku has one--and Kairi is included, also. From some Japanese websites--the bold guy is Xanorhorts father, but I don't believe that--but he could be. I think he's a remnant, like FF7: Advent Children.

Lastly, the secret trailer says that the keyblade is great and destroys because it was an Ansem Report. They just put the reports in front to give you a futuristic feel of the keyblade wars.

Like Tetsuya said, "This is Sora's story." Without him, there is no comedy and therefore a market plunge. :shock:

That's all I feel like explaining, everything else on that page you can ponder or discuss. One things also for sure: don't believe Tetsuya Nomorua, he did that a lot with KH2.

There. I think KH3 should be fun, don't you?

P.S. You are half right about one thing, too: they are working on FF13, but KH will still be out soon.

Wow, I never thought that would leave your mouth, Bubsa... :shock: What a twist!

Well, this series will always be the best, imo. I will always love it. It has mini storylines, but one solid one running through the games. Which is great. And why is Disney horrid? I am fifteen and I will always love going to the theme parks and love the characters. To me, Disney isn't childish, it's where you are a child. People who think they are way too mature for Disney have to get in touch with their inner child, and be a kid, despite their age. And I like how they made the game not extremely long, if they made it long like FF12, I would flip out. Also have beaten these games in a day in hard, but I enjoyed them. They were both easy, didn't rush to an ending, and over 5 million people love it and enjoy it. For a short ending, you might want to think that any true FF fan wouldn't like the game, but it's vice-versa. Sorry.

Disney isn't horrid, I'm 19 and I still like Disney world, I love their animations(Except for sequels for movies that were made during Walt Disney's time, those are just awful) because I hope to become an animator myself one day.

I just think the combination of Disney and Final Fantasy should never have happened.

If you go back in time and show any true FF fan this game, they would shoot themselves.

crim2ma.jpg

Disney isn't horrid, I'm 19 and I still like Disney world, I love their animations(Except for sequels for movies that were made during Walt Disney's time, those are just awful) because I hope to become an animator myself one day.

I just think the combination of Disney and Final Fantasy should never have happened.

If you go back in time and show any true FF fan this game, they would shoot themselves.

Ya, but think of this: the true FF fans in the past are also in the present now, ya know, and most of them play it. So that makes no sense. If you went back in time to show the person this game, they would shoot themselves? Haha--no.