Read last post by me...

Punkage

Guest Dead_Monk
i suggest giviing a few (like 5) Away free with made by punkage at bottem so people know to come to you for a good sig. I know thats how i buy sigs, look at other peoples

dude, you say taht to everyone, just shut the hell up.

i suggest giviing a few (like 5) Away free with made by punkage at bottem so people know to come to you for a good sig. I know thats how i buy sigs, look at other peoples

dude, you say taht to everyone, just shut the hell up.

T H A N K Y O U !

Name: Bquamb

Quote/Text: Red and pink

Color Background: black

Screenshot of Character: I would like a pixel 1 ( if u pixel out he guy from a screen shot ill get u 1 ) please pm me

BQUAMB - quest for 90+ ranged

hey scarlet,

i posted on this board sayin that i wud def buy 1 and i will its just i forgot to put my rsname on.... :?

so my rsn:mclaren88

we met on runescape nd i told ya wat i wanted etc...but u didnt know it were me xsp33dx im sorry for the confusion but im still definately buyin 1 :P

hey scarlet,

i posted on this board sayin that i wud def buy 1 and i will its just i forgot to put my rsname on.... :?

so my rsn:mclaren88

we met on runescape nd i told ya wat i wanted etc...but u didnt know it were me xsp33dx im sorry for the confusion but im still definately buyin 1 :P

Nice to know you ya are now. =P

i only have 50k and 2k ess on rs2 and everything else is on rs1 could you make me a sig from that.

Name:Neanderslave

Quote/Text: 65+combat

Color Background: silver

Screenshot of Character: mescreeny9jh.png

Neanderslave

Well... I don't play on rsc. =(

i only have 50k and 2k ess on rs2 and everything else is on rs1 could you make me a sig from that.

Neanderslave

i think he mines, since HE is rsc he wants to know if he can pay you from what he has on RS2 which is 50k and 2k essence.

jessesr5.jpg

Neanderslave

i think he mines, since HE is rsc he wants to know if he can pay you from what he has on RS2 which is 50k and 2k essence.

Yea thats what im saying!!!

Neanderslave

neanderslave2pmdw2uq4.jpg

Don't buy from her. She said I'd have it in one day, and then 6 days later she doesn't have, and she blocks my msn. If you don't believe me ask her........

~BiX~

maybe she didnt work because of ur attitude...cant u see shes got alot of other customers...give her a break and back off

This post is a formal apology to each and every one of my customers, even those who added me to MSN Messenger and complimented me on my signatures, I don't remember who it was, but someone messaged me saying "i think you're the second best sig maker on the forums, first being misterxman". That comment meant a lot to me, considering misterxman is a friend of mine and I admire him. I want to apologize to my customers who didn't get their signatures done. It was not out of disrespect or anything of the sort. It means a lot to me that people would buy from me. Many people know of my obsession with teh robinhood hat. Teh hat is a comparison to a "drag chain", "blue phat", something like that to many people. I wanted to do this so that I could save for a robinhood hat, and I never thought this would be so hard. I got about 3-5 requests a day, and I break under pressure extremely easily. Bix, I apologize for not completing your sig. I really was going to, and I promise. During those 6 days, I was on holiday. I believed I explained it to you. It's a time during december in which people celebrate with their loved ones. I was with my family during this time and your pestering didn't help the situation. A friend of mine hung himself last month and I'm still not over it. You are one of the few you payed beforehand, and I will refund your money. I got half way and you angered me more then I've been angered before. He's right. No one buy from me anymore, I'm no good at this and the huge amount of requests didn't help the situation at all. I know a lot of people don't understand this one bit, not at the least. If you had almost 30 requests to do, and you're doing them all piece by piece at a time, it's truly difficult, especially when you have people messaging you saying "can I see what you have so far?", "are you done yet?", "are you going to do my signature?", "can you plz hurry with my sig?". It's extremely hard. No one seems to understand this, and Bix annoyed me A LOT. I've never been so angry in my life with someone as I was with him.

I officially leave this shop, and many many apologies to those who did not get what they wanted from me. :cry: