Drop Parties

Uzamak1

Last night.... minding my own business growing oak trees in Falador in World 42.

Walking along, I notice a crowd gathering by the square and that there was a drop party with around 40-50 people.

Thinking it would be fun to tag along, I did, only to find that the full dragon, full ahrims, full black mystic, whip and other goodies being dropped were being picked up by everyone bar me :P

(Thanks to P K E R80)

So to all the lucky people who got so many items, I work my A double S off to get 5mil in cash and then someone picks up a d chain in a split second ;)

If only I lived in the United states and didn't have a ping of 500ms

i believe this would go in the rants section........but still this isnt even a rant seems your mad cause people are having drop parties ???? :shock:

If people want to drop all their cash for peeps to get them mre power to them .... :thumbsup:

stop being a baby :mrgreen:

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls

Wrong section bud. THis is help and advise. Boo hoo btw. Ihave like 3m to my name and it gets me by. Just take it as a challenge to yourself and get on the ball. =D> :wall:

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Last night.... minding my own business growing oak trees in Falador in World 42.

Walking along, I notice a crowd gathering by the square and that there was a drop party with around 40-50 people.

Thinking it would be fun to tag along, I did, only to find that the full dragon, full ahrims, full black mystic, whip and other goodies being dropped were being picked up by everyone bar me :P

(Thanks to P K E R80)

So to all the lucky people who got so many items, I work my A double S off to get 5mil in cash and then someone picks up a d chain in a split second ;)

I cant believe you're ranting because you ONLY got 5 mill in cash for free..

I never ever had that much cash at a time..

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

(Thanks to P K E R80)

ive never even had one mil so stop complaining

ive never even had 1 mil so stop complaining

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif