penguin course, or ape atoll course-- agil

Infernalz

ok im training my skills lately, and as of now i am working on my agility. and i usually go 2 the ape atoll course... but im thinking about going 2 the penguin one. the difference is only 40 exp per trip, and i dont usually make it on the ape atoll one :oops: :evil: <.< i havent gone 2 the penguin one since it came out in the quest... and im rele thinking about going there now... so can ya help me out?

is it better 2 go 2 the are atoll course, or the penguin course :?:

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

yes i am lvl 60 agil. ive heard that the wildy course is a good place 2 train... but i dont like the wildy :oops: i like the inland ones, the ones you cant be pked at :D

Jedrek13.png

You fail way to often at ape to make it worth while. Iv never been pk'ed at wild course. Just bring a dds, food, and super energy restore with you and you can always evade attack. It is a MUCH better way to train agility up to 70.

sig3gk6.png

i know the wildy course is good, and ape atoll fails too much, but i dont like the wildy, and im probably not going to ape atoll any more, im just wondering if the penguin one is better than the ape atoll one, as in failing parts. i just completely hate the wildy, i only go in there for clue scrolls :cry:

Jedrek13.png

Agility arena ftw!

Actually, it gives decent exp. But if you don't want to do the wildy course and dont' have lvl 70, go to the arena under brimhaven. At 40k exp per hour, it's decent exp and anything but repetitive.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

mouse toy trick: gets boring, but is safe exp at an acceptable speed.

(get some toy mice; go to top of fally castle or another place with barely place to walk, wind up your mice, release them and pick them up and repeat; each click gives some exp (15 I think))

Penguin course is like the worst agility xp in the game. Do not use it.

If you want quick xp use the Wildy course. Otherwise use the agility arena, but i really recommend the wilderness course. It's twice as much xp. And by far the best place to train agility at your level.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg