Simple special event idea

The_Gabe

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm kind of sick of the events such as mime, lederhosen, camo, and zombie after you got all of the clothes/emotes. I suggest that if you have all of the stuff from the event, you wouldn't get it anymore. This doesn't count for the other events such as bob or MOM or anyone like that.

P.S: If you lose the event item, you will get the event again.

Tell me if this is a good idea or not.

EDIT: Maybe you should get xp from them instead.

~kinggabe

Support list

heartless619

ddaanniiellh

mchainmail

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm kind of sick of the events such as mime, lederhosen, camo, and zombie after you got all of the clothes/emoted. I suggest that if you have all of the stuff from the event, you wouldn't get it anymore. This doesn't count for the other events such as bob or MOM or anyone like that.

P.S: If you lose the event item, you will get the event again.

Tell me if this is a good idea or not.

~kinggabe

I thought it was impossible to get a duplicate of random clothing

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

No I mean like lederhosen legs, hat, and top, after you get them, the next time you get the event you get 500gp. I think after you get all 3 peices of lederhosen clothes, you should simply not get the event anymore cause it's simply useless.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

o...yea i could agree with this...i have full zombie and leder..but iv never been to the drill sergeant and i really really want camo...so any ideas on how to get that? P.s my noob lv 48 has camo top but my lv 94 main doesnt have nuthing....and iv only gotten the mime twice..

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

I keep getting mime and lederhosen and camo... In the first day that i was cooking in world 1, i got 4 or 5 mime events.....

sig2-3.jpg

Maybe you would be rewarded with experience you choose.

Remember the point of random is not for your enjoyment, or your frustration, bu to stop autoers. So it is likely Jagex won't do this.

random events are to stop autoers the rewords as just not to make it useless

ml417.jpeg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

refresh to see another sig =P

also click on the sig to go to The Art Bazaar

thanks to everyone who made me a sig

I hate LEO the Gravedigger, i've gotten him over 20x...it gets really annoying after a while, especially when i'm fighting creatures and the creatures start auto-atking me again :evil:

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

I hate LEO the Gravedigger, i've gotten him over 20x...it gets really annoying after a while, especially when i'm fighting creatures and the creatures start auto-atking me again :evil:

~Ddaanniiellh

you're a lucky one

i have never had leo the gravedigger and i really want the emote

Gyroman25.gif

~Ddaanniiellh

you're a lucky one

i have never had leo the gravedigger and i really want the emote

So is that a support?

sig2-3.jpg