Rate my first **ever** pixel drawing!!

uNL337

I think this is what you would call a pixel picture ? correct me if im wrong please... well... the only real hard part about it was doing the actual drawing... and i couldnt find a good color for the fingernails so i just left them white.... let me know what you think...

handcopy.gif

The borrom of the hand looks a little werid.. Apart from that ill give it a 7..

thnx man... and yeah.... it was like 4 am when i made that.. i didnt really care about the bottom of the hand... but im gonna try making a diff pixel sig later...

some call it photoshop art some call it brushing.. it is definitly not pixel,pixel sigs are made with a 1 by one pixel rate there aren't many who do that anymore tho..

the shading is pretty random tho, more shape into the shading and less opacity on the burn tool try to work with light points.. and something else then a hand.. something more complicated to test yourself and eventually get better

signature_1.gif

some call it photoshop art some call it brushing.. it is definitly not pixel,pixel sigs are made with a 1 by one pixel rate there aren't many who do that anymore tho..

the shading is pretty random tho, more shape into the shading and less opacity on the burn tool try to work with light points.. and something else then a hand.. something more complicated to test yourself and eventually get better

that is the deffintion of pixle by pixle drawing by very FEW people, other then this bored ive never seen people call it pixle art. to me pixle art means anything on a screen. right now ur looking at pixles, and if ur looking at art, well then its pixle art (that includes canvas art, because canvas is a mesh of little pixels).

very nice 'pixle' creation, i like it. what does the formation of the fingers mean?

that is the deffintion of pixle by pixle drawing by very FEW people, other then this bored ive never seen people call it pixle art. to me pixle art means anything on a screen. right now ur looking at pixles, and if ur looking at art, well then its pixle art (that includes canvas art, because canvas is a mesh of little pixels).

very nice 'pixle' creation, i like it. what does the formation of the fingers mean?

Don't try to be wiser than you are. There is a certain art form called pixel art and it does not include the piece presented. Your burning (and oh boy do I hate people doing shading with only burning tool) is done at every "cell" of your hand. It's place in the middle of each "cell" and frankly those are the places that should be the lightest. Your shading...WAaaay off.

don't act like you know trust me on this one i beat you in knowledge when it comes to pixeling..

a pixel image is an image created with a pixel by pixel rate.. its an art form like col. avanor said and you should believe what he says hes a knowledgable person

in short these "Few" people that think pixel art is made with a pixel by pixel ratus are RIGHT

signature_1.gif