Construction.. the cheap way! all text re-warped!

Ryuuka

thanks for the friendly words people! <3:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

may i add that the completion of royal trouble and kingdom of miscellania will help alot with the cutting of teaks.

you can set you workers on full teak if u want which will get u a mamoth amount of logs.

then just make into planks. view tip.it's guides to full understand wat to do.

Tuzzer1.jpeg

wow this is a amazing guide if i had the spare 68mil odd i would be working on 99 construction right now it would be cool to show off 99 construction cape i like this guide its now going be put under my favourite guides :D

may i add that the completion of royal trouble and kingdom of miscellania will help alot with the cutting of teaks.

you can set you workers on full teak if u want which will get u a mamoth amount of logs.

then just make into planks. view tip.it's guides to full understand wat to do.

the kingdom is a way to get the logs easier and it is a bit cheaper so i might add.

anyway, thanks ::'

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

how about armor stands? a second lvl armor stand give 30 bonus xp for every 2 oak planks, i think that'll save alot money considering it only uses oak planks. It may not be fast buy 2 armor stands give enough bonus xp to save a oak plank, in the long run it can save lot of planks

allbot.gif

allbot.png

allbot.png

how about armor stands? a second lvl armor stand give 30 bonus xp for every 2 oak planks, i think that'll save alot money considering it only uses oak planks. It may not be fast buy 2 armor stands give enough bonus xp to save a oak plank, in the long run it can save lot of planks

that sounds like a great idea, and i think it would be faster then teak i will just make some calc's and look if it is worth adding ::'

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

Excellent guide, thank you :D

Ditto :D

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

just found that you done get extra xp per plank, sorry but you are wrong

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

• 1 month later...

Bump up my guide :anxious:

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

Guest sandhill5

First of all -

This guide is really good. I'm not a high level constructor, but I can tell I'm going to get there with this guide. Some improvements are needed in the guide, though.

Suggestions:

1.Greedy people like me need to see pictures! Can you add some pictures in to the guide?

2. Fairy Ring Teleports! They are awesome to get around! The Teleport Code B K P will get you even closer to the Teak trees than the dueling rings will, and they're FREE! Save yourself the Big Bucks. You just have to start "A Fairy Tale, Part 2" to use them.

Finally:

Can you capitalize your sentences? Is is that hard to hit the Shift key?

That's all I can think of.

• 2 weeks later...
First of all -

This guide is really good. I'm not a high level constructor, but I can tell I'm going to get there with this guide. Some improvements are needed in the guide, though.

Suggestions:

1.Greedy people like me need to see pictures! Can you add some pictures in to the guide?

2. Fairy Ring Teleports! They are awesome to get around! The Teleport Code B K P will get you even closer to the Teak trees than the dueling rings will, and they're FREE! Save yourself the Big Bucks. You just have to start "A Fairy Tale, Part 2" to use them.

Finally:

Can you capitalize your sentences? Is is that hard to hit the Shift key?

That's all I can think of.

i'll get some pictures ::'

i just got 70 con a week ago with this method so i can prove it works \'

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

i love this guide and i have been using it to get lvls up :) (currently lvl 45) withing a month of membership :) i am glad i found this guide. :P

anyways i myself use the kingdom to get the teak logs because i find it much easier to get the logs from there then doing it myself :S but i think i can do it since i got all the other logs myself :)

Man in the beggining i thought your guide was great , but you forgot the fact that you could make your own oak planks and save even more money , cause if lets say you bought 2k oak logs for around 30ea and you make them planks for 250ea , 1 planks will just cost you around 280ea+a lil more of dueling rings ,so you will be getting 60exp for 280 gp instead of 90exp for 500 and something gp so i think u should consider also when you making your own oak planks

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

ignafel.png

Proud owner of these capes + quest cape

99 cooking achieved 26/06/06

99 fletch achieved 22/07/08

99 firemaking achieved 22/07/08

99 magic achieved 25/12/08

99 crafting achieved 25/12/08

99 attack achieved 25/12/08

99 strenght achieved 01/03/09

99 hitpoints achieved 23/10/09

99 ranged achieved 23/11/09

i can back this up, im using the fairy rings and its a lot faster

(only thing is -1 inventory space for dramen/lunar staff but i think its worth it)

to get from lvl 40 - 50 u need to use 700 teaks (for ppl who just need 50 con for barrows)

• 2 weeks later...
Man in the beggining i thought your guide was great , but you forgot the fact that you could make your own oak planks and save even more money , cause if lets say you bought 2k oak logs for around 30ea and you make them planks for 250ea , 1 planks will just cost you around 280ea+a lil more of dueling rings ,so you will be getting 60exp for 280 gp instead of 90exp for 500 and something gp so i think u should consider also when you making your own oak planks

many people have said this to me BUT if you want do this is would take 100 hours LONGER! then with my cheap method...

i used my method to get 70 con and it worked perfectly!

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

Just so you know limestone bricks cost only 1 gp to buy from the shop in Mort'ton, you can bank them in Burgh de Rott or something

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I think the best way is

the Butler, (5K one)

Making carved oak dining tables, 6 planks, i can make 3/4 get a refil of butler send him out agin repeatedly.

I use 500 planks in less than an hour, including breaks for chatting to friends

kieran_read.png

kieran_read.png

kieran_read.png

nice guide but there cheaper ways just takes hours on end to do such as mine clay make fireplace remove fire place and so on

=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾=ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾

^you like those smilies huh^

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another.