shade aka nitrolagy!!!!!!

i just made it to level 68 2 more levels to go and then i can hold a whip can any of you help me out? 63mv3pc.jpg please help me ill try my best to pay back for what ever you give me :pray: :pray: :pray:

Well I have to say this is one of the most disorganised blogs I've ever read, yet something about it makes you want to keep reading, so whatever you're doing keep it up ::'

Good Luck :thumbsup:

Jamje.png

null and void

Well I have to say this is one of the most disorganised blogs I've ever read, yet something about it makes you want to keep reading, so whatever you're doing keep it up ::'

Good Luck :thumbsup:

well i did say at the first blog please tell me what im doing wrong but thank you very much for the good lucks!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Im not exactly doing well in runescape at the moment and i still cant get the whip i need so please can some of you lot help me out if you can and if you want im not forcing anyone i just need some help. :pray: :pray: :pray:

thank for posting at my blog, and good luck to 70 fletching, should't be to hard :) im sure you will make it! i will add you when i get p2p back, friend list full atm!

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--