goutweed

sheepdean

are there any easy ways of getting goutweed?

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

go to tai bwo wannai village, n u can get a gout tuber, put it in a herb patch n ull get 3-6 goutweeds

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

I've been told that cutting medium and dense bush gives a higher probability of getting a gout tuber (and whatever you do, DONT forget to take a spade lol).

It took me about 3 hours of gameplay to get one.

p.s. gout weeds, which are grown or stolen from Trollheim aren't any use for the Diary if that's what you're on about ;)

Harrington.gif

You have to get it the same way as you did for edger's ruse quest. There's a aow guide on how to get it effectively

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I've been told that cutting medium and dense bush gives a higher probability of getting a gout tuber (and whatever you do, DONT forget to take a spade lol).

It took me about 3 hours of gameplay to get one.

p.s. gout weeds, which are grown or stolen from Trollheim aren't any use for the Diary if that's what you're on about ;)

actually, i got 3 goutweed tubers in less than 20 minutes, cutting only light jungles. :D

sig.jpg

gout weeds or tubers are currently needed for 3 things that i know of:

1 troll quest (troll romance? not sure which one)

karamja diary

new lunar isles quest (dream mentor)

i suggest you do the troll quest and get it from there, as they are not tradeable. if you cant complete the troll quest because you dont have the requirements, do village clean up - and i have heard it is just as likely to get tubers from each of the different types - just cut them down to the ground (took me about 1 hour to get one from light jungle)

note: gout weeds are not tradeable, but tubers are