Amulet for Guthixians

OK we have got holy symbols and unholy symbols, but what if you follow guthix? We should have like an amulet of balance or something too. I only notice this because when i fight tzhaar I have to use unholy symbol instead of a guthix one, something I despise.

We should also have different forms of monk's robes dpending on what god you follow. At the Monastery, you could talk to abbot langley to specify what god you follow and certain other things would change, like heraldry on your platearmor and stuff. It would not affect the stats or anything, just the looks. And in trades, it would appear as whatever it was if you hadn't specified your god. Once you put it on, it would change to your god's armor.

Now, your thinking, the market for god armors would crash because no-one would need them anymore. Incorrect. People might want to have a "full set" of god armors just to show off. (like people have all three god books for example).

Please do not flame too much.

~Theo~

This would actually be pretty nice. Guthix hardly has any items for him anyways. The vestments are good enough, so you don't need any guthix or zamarok monk robes. An amulet would be nice though. I don't support the thing about the god armour though. People would just buy the cheapest god armour, guthix, and than change it into the god they want.

So, I support the amulet, but not the robes or god armour idea.

tfssig.png

No, you wouldn't be able to change the god armor itself. Like say, I was wearing a rune plate. it would have all the qualities of rune plate, just look different on my character. it would even look the same in equip screen. The only difference between normal and my version is that they look different on your char.

Allready got one: Gnome amulet, reward from Tree Gnome Village quest. Gnomes worship guthix, and if you look closely the mages on the tortoise are carrying guthix staffs. Also during monkey madness or another gnome quest the king says "thank guthix youve come" or something. Its a decent amulet, giving +13 to stab slash and crush defence.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

Guthix said in one of the old skool god letters (before postbag from the hedge, letters were directed at the gods) that his followers didn't need an amulet to worship him.

My RSN is Analysethis, a 'wonderful person' registered it on tip it!

analysethis.png

analysethis.png

analysethis.png

~ Gay and proud, in protest of rule 1.8 ~

There is an amulet already, but the robes part is where the suggestion goes weird, there is already a large variety of armor associated to the RuneScape gods.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât