~~100% F2P~~going for 900 total lvl~~Come check me out!!

Hey you must have seen this before...100% f2p oo yay i rule just cuz i'm f2p...blah, blah, blah. but i'm different i actually have a chance of acomplishing my goal before summer. i have exactly 1 month until my parents drag me across the country for vacation to acomplish this goal so plz keep me bumped, and i'll try and update once a day atleast :thumbsup:

• First my stats

These are my stats at the end of april when i decided to start my goal:

LvlsatApril.jpg

• Current lvl achievments:

magelvl59.jpg

lvl65Hp.jpg

61firemaking.jpg

This is my first ever blog so i'll update it this is just a test for now to see if the list things work or not :XD:

Please feel free to comment and i'll post my bank, and goals up in a bit \'

AHHHHH how do i make that list thing that when you click on it it expands...help!!! plz post and help

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

Nice stats, combat lvl?? Im 100% f2p and 800 total, going for 1k at 65 combat. check out my blog. we have kinda similar stats too :)

good luck

-Ammo

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

OMG...i'm sorry guys i have to stop this blog...my dad rebooted the comp and it erased all my new stat pics...mods...please take it away. i might make a new blog when i start to get a couple mroe lvls... sorry guys -.- :oops: :( :x

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]