Rate my NEW sig, Took forever!

yaff2

ITS DONE FINALLY DONE! well, after figuring out that i sucked, someone linked me to a tutorial, and from the tec. from that tut i came up with this

MyNEWsig-1.png

Thank you all for noticing that SP mistake!

rate it, hate it XD thanks, and thoes who same my last one, this ones better i promiseXD

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

No, not the angles! :shock:

Ah damn, thats a great typo.

the sig is so-so. Generic brushed background, some motion blur bit over it and a slapped on picture of an angel.

Its really lacking in depth as well.

the sig is so-so. Generic brushed background, some motion blur bit over it and a slapped on picture of an angel.

Well your an idiot if you think that all i have done, as i can see by your sig, you know what your doing, okay yes, but just because im not that good yet, doesnt mean im that simple... yeah maybe i didnt do it properly, but its my first sig using that tec. try not to be a jerk next time with the "No, not the angles! :shock:

Ah damn, thats a great typo. "

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

Well your an idiot if you think that all i have done, as i can see by your sig, you know what your doing, okay yes, but just because im not that good yet, doesnt mean im that simple... yeah maybe i didnt do it properly, but its my first sig using that tec. try not to be a jerk next time with the "No, not the angles! :shock:

Oh my, did I hurt you? :-s

And yes it is just some simple brushing.

Oh my, did I hurt you? :-s

And yes it is just some simple brushing.

yeah, it is simple brushing, but its my first sig, give me a break, there is no way you can start off pro... you have to gain in it... this is my first one, idiot

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

Well I'm not exactly going to tell you "great job!" am I?

I am telling you what is wrong with it. Its doesn't matter if it is your first or not but it still has problems.

Its your first sig?

Don't post your first ever sig. To be quite honest with you, they are hardly ever decent. Remember, if you think it doesn't look good, it doesn't. For those of you who truely feel that you are hot stuff, ask for a second opinion such as family member, friend, or messenger buddy if you want a real opinion as to if it's any good. If they give good feedback, post away.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Its your first sig?

Don't post your first ever sig. To be quite honest with you, they are hardly ever decent. Remember, if you think it doesn't look good, it doesn't. For those of you who truely feel that you are hot stuff, ask for a second opinion such as family member, friend, or messenger buddy if you want a real opinion as to if it's any good. If they give good feedback, post away.

first sig using this tec. yes

Nadril

i know your just telling me what wrong, but be nicer about it, you know, dont be a jerk about it

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

I'm not going to sugarcoat it.

Look up some tutorials.

how do you think i made it! god

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

Look up some tutorials.

I didn't realize someone was only capable of reading up a couple of tutorials in their lifetime.

Translation: Read more smart one.

Look up some tutorials.

I didn't realize someone was only capable of reading up a couple of tutorials in their lifetime.

Translation: Read more smart one.

lmao, your an idiot, i use the technique from one tut for this sig... lmao of corse i am going to read more, how els do you think im going to get better

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

lmao, your an idiot, i use the technique from one tut for this sig... lmao of corse i am going to read more, how els do you think im going to get better

well you would be doing what I stated then, correct?

Its a general statement, you would be surprised how many people have no idea what to do next. Pretty much just reinforcing the obvious.

By the way you might want to slow down on your typing a bit. Its getting tougher and tougher to make out the point you are trying to get across

Its your first sig?

first sig using this tec. yes

That point still remains valid then.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

well you would be doing what I stated then, correct?

Its a general statement, you would be surprised how many people have no idea what to do next. Pretty much just reinforcing the obvious.

By the way you might want to slow down on your typing a bit. Its getting tougher and tougher to make out the point you are trying to get across

i never disagreed with you... and as i said, this is my forst one, obviously im going to read more tuts to get better... im not going to read one, and say thats it, i want to get good

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

Then again, whats the problem exactly? I Never said you weren't going to look at anymore, I merely reinforced the fact as a reminder.

ahh, well the problem started as you comming across a a jerk, but thank you for your time, because im sick of this argument, we are just repeating the same things over an over, its quite pointless so therefore, how aobout we leave it at this

I need to learn more

I need to look at more tuts

and im just a beginner

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

Flame wars? Or just a raging arguement? Anyway, no more arguing, yeh? Meant to be focusing on the sig, not the comments.

As for me, I quite like it. The colours seem to blend, and over, it's got a nice feel. About 8/10, I'd say. :thumbsup:

Writing in colour was fun while it lasted...

The Tip.It. Furry! :D HappyWolf.png

i think it looks cool, if any1 knows a tutorial to making these types of pics with Photoshop, i beg to pm me with em. i am horrible with it and can only do background images. stupid ms paint....

Popoto.~<3