I wrote a poem

alyssalarue

I got the inspiration for this poem while playing beach volleyball yesterday. I think it is quite catchy. It works with any name or gender, but for now I'll use mine. Tell me what you think: (If you say it out loud it comes to life more.)

So began the volleyball match. All the girls readied themselves behind either side of the net. Each side not wanting to let the ball fall; that the ball once in the air wouldn't be met, as each girl took a breath, before sending it back over the net.

The tension rose in the hall, as each side gave it their all, to stall the fall of the ball until it could again be sent over the net, having faced down another threat.

Finally, the moment arose for a winner to be chose. The ball sailed over the net, to a girl named Alyssa, who carefully fixed her eyes on the ball, she knew this was now her call.

As the ball came to her, she sent it sailing back high over the net. For a moment the ball hung briefly in the air, the suspense was almost too much to bare.

Alyssa was the only one who knew what this ball was about to do. For she had hit the ball into the air with such care, making the opposition jump high in the air. So high they jumped, it caused their pants to fall, thus missing the ball! Alyssa was now the hero in the hall!! Thats all. I hope you had a ball!

~Alyssa :D

tifsbti6oi.gif

Ok I didn't really like it but it did have a poetic beat to it. So it is a poem. Ummm there wasn't anything there though that was really eyecatching though...

hello? pants falling!! :roll:

Popoto.~<3

the suspense was almost too much to bare.

Too much to bear. Honestly, it wasn't my favorite, too much repetition of the same words, but a good beginning.

Tetris is about using the equal force of the working power to build up the glorious people's republic of Russia....