-=What rares to buy?=-

wzzl

I am quitting runescape for a longer period of time, so I sold all my stuff and amassed about 40M. Now I want to buy some rares from it. What should I buy to get the most money out of it in... let's say a year or something.. 2 santas.. 1 red mask, like 5 disks, or a combination.

Any help is appreciated :)

Problem with that is that it's extremely unpredictable. More recently, lots of people expected rares to go up on their respective holidays, so they crashed. Of course, some people will be expecting them to crash now, so they might go up, some people expect them to go up so they might crash, and that might all balance out and leave everything about even.

However, based on current prices and performance, I'd recommend 2 green masks and a disk (or some other small rare), since masks have done particularly badly over the past 8 months (green masks used to be more than santas!), so I think they'll rebound better than santas. Then again, santas are probably more popular so they might be a better investment. Also, you could just buy whatever you like best :wink:

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

Lol :D I like the first idea, but the second makes sence too :P. I have 3 days credit remaining, and I'll wait till the last day to buy the rares. Maybe I get another brilliant idea.

Atleast thanks for the ideas.