Guide to training multiple skills while hunting!

Waterworship

Okay, this is my first guide, so constructive criticism is welcome!

Ive tried my best to make this guide, hope you enjoy it!

Okay, this guide will focus on training Hunter, Fletching, Woodcutting, Firemaking, Cooking, and Prayer, While waiting for those moments in hunting.

Okay, so to start, load your inventory with the following,

Bird snare (1 or more)

Iron spit (smithed, or bought from players)

Knife (various locations)

Bronze-Rune Hatchet (You know where to find these)

Tinderbox (Again, you know where to find these.

Alright, to start off, go to the woodland area, here is a map from the Gnome Stronghold.

map1gp6.png

Alrighty, Stop at the little star. That is your location.

Follow this pic below.

tip1fu5.png

Set up your bird snare(s) in the non-grassy area.

Now, See those evergreens? Cut a few of those down, make a nice fire near the evergreens, and fletch some arrow shafts. 50 would do for now.

Now, once you catch a bird or three, you should have some feathers, bones and bird meat. Bury the bones, use the arrow shafts with the feathers, and use the Iron Spit with the bird meat, and cook it over the fire you made. Don't forget to use the bank at the Gnome Stronghold! Keep doing that, chatting with your friends, and you will have a more rewarding, funner hunting experience!

Have fun!

(This is my first guide, so comment, and I hope you enjoy! No flaming please!)

Pretty nice guide, but I think it'd only be helpful to those with low hunting... and it's pretty easy to get hunting up at that low... but maybe you can add in guides for these for higher level hunters?

linkdg0.jpg

Check out my blog! (Click the image)

Thanks to Stalesoul for the sig!

Well that was some good creative thinking but at certain lvls of hunter you will be catching birds so quickly that you only have time to be dismantling and setting traps, simply can't squeeze out time for all those

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Good tip, but realize that once you move to chinchompas (both grey and red) you won't have enough time to do much more than the equivalent of 2 or 3 high alchs before you have to reset a trap. Hunter is so easy to level that you won't make much more than 1k arrow shafts before you have to move somewhere else.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

I prefer [puncture]ly kebbits, you hunt, you get bones which you burry, and [bleep]es you fletch to bolts which are great for ranging later on. while you are waiting you take some trees for the deathfall. You can do it forever without the need for banking, I get from hunting alone 20k experience a hour alone. you have to use the torch on the trap to speed things up, but when you do you get an average of two catches a minute.

StGerolf.png