Public Nudity

And are you speaking from experience? I highly doubt it, because if you were, you'd be saying something else.

Yes, from my personal experience. It was a more forced environment, and because of my age at the time, I was more apprehensive and curious then you perhaps were at the parties you mentioned.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt a huge emphasis is placed on the sexuality of female breasts through society. It's very possible that this has added to or taken to the extreme the evolutionary aspect I was talking about. I suppose the point I was making is that the sexuality was there in the first place, probably just no where near to the extent it is today.

I wouldn't mind knowing where this "sexuality" came from...Oh wait forget I even said that! :P :wink:

No doubt a huge emphasis is placed on the sexuality of female breasts through society. It's very possible that this has added to or taken to the extreme the evolutionary aspect I was talking about. I suppose the point I was making is that the sexuality was there in the first place, probably just no where near to the extent it is today.

I wouldn't mind knowing where this "sexuality" came from...Oh wait forget I even said that! :P :wink:

I think you'd know what I'd say. :P

Even without coming to that I could make an observation and say we've always had that sexulaity.