How to Defend in CW

Air_Hawk

How to Defend

By: Air Hawk

After reading this I guarantee youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll be more experienced at defending in CW. This guide will show you how to easily defend a normal everyday CW game.

Rule 1: Try play with 1 or 2 friends.

Rule 2: Ancients/Snares/Tangles are recommended but not needed.

Rule 3: Always have good contact with your team.

Rule 4: Prayer is your friend. You MUST ÃÆââââ¬Å¾Ã¢ÃâÃÂ¥ Your Prayer.

First letÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s start off with a basic inventory. Your inventory depends on what youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll be doing so IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll show what I usually take and what I usually do.

Melee/Ranger Inventory:

meleegearqb1.png

Now keep in mind I am poor so IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll fix up some of the items in the picture. Take out the Duel Ring and replace it with a Zerker or a ring of your choice, replace the D-Mace with a D-Spear, you could substitute the Hides for KarilÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s, and you could take out the Pot or replace it with a better one.

The Hides/KarilÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s are used if the other team has offensive Magers that could slow you down when chasing flag.

Use your C-bow and Hides/KarilÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s if your opponent is a few steps ahead of you and low Hp.

Mage Inventory:

mageinventory2ej9.png mageinventoryfg0.png

Ring could be replaced with SeerÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s. D-Spear could be a DDS. Replace how ever many Runes you have with aids.

Strategy:

cwmapmx4.png

Red: You. This is where you go always. EVERYTIME. Trust me.

Your enemiesÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ courses:

Green: Basic path for attackers. You should stay by wall when they come out you use a D-Spear special/tangle/ancient on them then put a cade in front of them while standing on the cade. By the time they know the cade is there youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll have DDSed them to their base and youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll have the flag. :]

Purple: You might need a friend for this path. When they head out of the doors and start heading towards the stones use 1 D-Spear spec for the rest of your team to catch up to him while you go through the middle. He should be crossing the stones when you get to the other side if your team hasnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t killed him yet. Then you just set a cade in front of him so that heÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s off the stones but not moving anywhere and DDS. (If he cuts back and goes through the middle or takes another path make sure your friend tells you so you can re-adjust.)

Teal: Friend needed. Another common path. When they go under you go to middle then go under and collapse both the rocks. When you see him coming range him. If he clears the rocks DDS him. The reason you go through the middle is because it leaves his cades useless. (Have your friend watch him to see if he acts like heÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s going under then comes up on top. If he does this re-adjust.)

Pink: Basically the same as Teal except you might have to do some chasing.

Blue: One of those situations where he might be going under but doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t just make sure your friend tells you and re-adjust.

How to Flag-Hold Coming Soon.

I CW...

Air, im guessing your kgold?

And, i think a little bit better explaining is needed.

Space some of the paragraphs out that explain the colours.

On the inventory things, as well as a picture, do this:

Best item>second best item>third best - and so on for each invent spot

All i can think of at the moment.

Maybe a screenshot or two of where to stand outside the side door?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^