The Alchemist from the Other Side ���¢�¢â�š�¬�¢â�¬�� New Aquroya (FMA Based)

ZidaneCT

Author Notes: The idea for this chapter (and the overall storyline) is based on about two years of thought processes. Still, until I got words on paper, I really didn't know how it would turn out. The main thing, I was lazy to write this - so this was actually a three parter I wrote for my "Expression Workshops" in English 101.

This is based on the FMA universe, and this would be about ~85 years since the end of the Anime. Melanie is related to Edward in bloodline (we assume Edward/Al returned to the world of Alchemy, that's explained further in the plot). This chapter itself is about 2/5th into the story.

This was really a test to see what I could do, and I believe I have a better idea of where to go. Any comments, constructive criticism, or hate mail would be fine.

Enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ The Alchemist from the Other Side ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ New Aquroya }

~ By Matthew Russell ~

[ Draft V.2.1 ]

Stepping off the train, onto the concrete platform of the train station, Matthew glanced at the golden margined paper he held between his fingers. It was just yesterday that he had officially became a State Alchemist, by sheer luck at first, and through hard work studying and passing the state alchemy exams. He glanced at his official title shown on the paper, with a smirk on his face ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅTwin Bladed Alchemist.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

edba9.jpg

~ Proud Original Founder of the Tip.it Events Team (TET) ~

~ Leader of the Runescape Party Host Committee (RPHC) ~

"There's no such thing as a never-ending story," You murmured as you looked away...

tsk tsk

*Time seemed to stop for the both of them, while both were deep in*

NOT RATED G FOLKS!

Pfft. Bad Prima. Wash your mind out with soap.

~ZidaneCT

edba9.jpg

~ Proud Original Founder of the Tip.it Events Team (TET) ~

~ Leader of the Runescape Party Host Committee (RPHC) ~

"There's no such thing as a never-ending story," You murmured as you looked away...

• 1 month later...

*Sniffs the air as though a sweet scent was flowing through it*

I smell review. :P

I'll add you to the review library right away. Request a review by posting a request in the thread, and since I won't be here for 2 weeks, request it and I hope Xewleehr will be able to do it (He said tonight or tomorrow night). He is looking for one to do. (Along with bluejayfan's request).:D

I loved FMA, and you should keep going. Now.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

*Sniffs the air 5 hours later*

I think there's something else in the air as well ;) This is quite easily one of the best stories I have ever read that wasn't in book form or involved "adult" themes. :wink: 10/10 =D> =D> :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

• 2 weeks later...