Manage thy Kingdom question

Tsar

Will my kingdom be operational (as in: collecting resouces) even after my rs membership runs out? So if I go back a few months later, raise the approval rating to 100 then, will everything be normal and I get the rewards that should have been collected? Or will everything halt after my membership runs out... :?

dontfearthereaper2.png

lucky for you, I sent a query about this. By the way, you need to go back EVERY DAY to raise your appoval to 100 to get the full reward, not just the last day.

I just have a short question that isn't answered in the knowledge base. I was wondering, what happens to money i leave in the coffers at miscellania if my membership lapses? Does the approval rating continue to go down every day along with resources being collected, or is it paused until I resume my membership?

Thanks for your time, and I hope for a speedy response =).

Always, Ikraz55

Greetings Ikraz55,

Thank you for your question about running Miscellania.

If your membership stops all members items are hidden and bank space is reduced, your money in the Coffer and resources collected are frozen.

When you add more membership the bank space will be increased and members items will be still in your bank, all resources and money in the coffer will be restored and your rating should carry on where you left off.

In short everything related to your membership is paused until further notice.

I hope this answers your question.

Happy gaming. ^_^

Please always refer to the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker.

You can also find help on all free player and all new member quests through the QuestHelp system.

Yours Sincerely

Mod Sarah

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!