My New Favorite Truck!

Howdydee2003

Yes I don't know how to spell a word, big whoop, least I asked someone to check my spelling. You are not better than me by a long shot.

And you cannot control my sigs, I have about 4 Final Fantasy ones I can use aswell. The Link one is the most recently made. Anyway why resort to attacking a person's siggeh? Must I use an unorginal Draynor sig like you? Get a better sig man.

lol wow ur pretty proud of those arnt u? and i like my sig thank you very much, it relates to the game... unlike urs lol but anyways, want to discuss this more? add me and we can in a dm? :)

Funny, you have to bring up RuneScape in OT, sigs need not relate to RuneScape in any way. Does it make you feel big because you are better than someone in a game?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Stop acting "gangsta" and get a spell checker.

Your use of the elipsis (sp?) burns my eyes aswell.

Dude, stop being a spelling nazi when you can't write "as well" yourself. You're a joke.

The truck looks a bit..odd. It's like a truck version of a Smart.

What was your 'old' favorite truck?

Haha, I found that funnier. 'Get a spell check, oh, and, uhh, is this the right spelling?'

Lol.

Dude, stop being a spelling nazi when you can't write "as well" yourself. You're a joke.

Haha, I found that funnier. 'Get a spell check, oh, and, uhh, is this the right spelling?'

Lol.

Dude I don't have MS word on this computer. And Notepad does not include a spellchecker.

Oh and my spelling was correct after all, I just wasn't too sure.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Dude I don't have MS word on this computer. And Notepad does not include a spellchecker.

Heck, you can spellcheck a word just by typing it into google :P

Look can we get back on topic?

Thats one steamin truck anyway.

(ugly in other words)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

back on topic, that "truck" is sold here in nz as the Mitsubishi TRITON

Review By: Steve Vermeulen

Mitsubishi Wants Kiwi blokes to get Hard, and they are pushing the all-new Triton workhorse as just the little blue pill that the doctor ordered.

With a devoted blogsite ( http://www.rockandhardplace.co.nz ) hosted by two Easter-Island statuettes aptly named Rock and Hardplace, a ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâget hardÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ marketing tagline and the lyrics of Bob DylanÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹ÃâHard RainÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ supplying the TV commercialÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s soundtrack; Mitsubishi arenÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t mincing their words about the TritonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s target market.

While itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s definitely pushed as a real-life Tonka truck, initial impressions of the vehicleÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s styling left us wondering if perhaps itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s almost too pretty to rough up its market dominating rivals from Toyota and Nissan.

Seemingly following a trend set by big American pick-upÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s, Hilux and Navara ST-X have taken a ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâsize is everythingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ approach, where as the Triton, on the face of it, offers a slightly more petite lookingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæerm, package.

It also bares far more fluid lines than the other boxy examples in the utility class, which further builds on the confusion over MitsiÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s claims about the TritonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s hard-man abilities.

ItÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a good-looking wagon, albeit some areas were a tad over-styled in our opinion, the fluted fuel flap and distractingly-large circular details on the rear bumper for instance. But with styling cues up-front from Mitsubishi's passenger car line up and a swooping arc at the base of the rear doors, it adds a point of difference to the set-square drawn competitors itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s up against.

The ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâget hardÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ tagline does make sense however, when you put the Triton to work as we did on some rugged farmland and across rocky shoreline at the vehicleÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s press launch. Unlike a certain southern brewery that would have us believe two lattÃÆÃâÃâé-inclined actors are real, rugged highland rustlers; MitsiÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s pretty boy happily gets stuck into some rough and tumble action without screaming, ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅNot the face, not the beautiful face!!ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

eggzs.png

Lol.

No, no it wasn't.

Lol.

Can't you see the hipocrisy here? I think you can seeing as you're quick to divert attention from it and get back on topic. It's kind of annoying to be honest.

Damn bro, that's a sick ride and [cabbage]! Daaaaamn man, I'd ride dat [cabbage] down to da bank, homes, and get me a WITHDRAWAL!!

Take that to da bank! Take dat to da bank and INVEST! DAYAMN

Translation: Not that bad, but I'm not much of a truck person.

thesip2.jpg

It really has