New Mini-Game Guide: Achievement Diary

A few things I've found out from doing some of the achievements:

1. For the gather seaweed / pick palm leaves task, you can pick up one, then drop it, pick it up again, etc. 5 times rather than getting 5 different seaweed/palm leaves and it still counts ::'

2. For the mine a red topaz task, you don't have to do so in shilo village. If you get a gem rock during the cleanup mini-game and there happens to be a red topaz in it, that works too.

3. The oomlie wrap can be cooked on a fire (your guide specifies a range).

4. The jungle gloves not only make the stores sell you stuff cheaper, but the stores will also buy your stuff for more money (though the price will eventually drop down to the normal, rock-bottom level if the store has lots of something in stock)

If I think of anything else to add, I'll do so.

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

If it all possible Id like to see the acheivment diaries being done in a similier fashion to the quest list. Each individual task has a tic box next to it some you can go through a tic what you have done and then hide them.

Caldius.png

Since oomlie wraps are tradeable, people who haven't done legends can get one from someone who has. You don't necessarily need to make one yourself

Black coffee is my ally, green tea is my friend. Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom.

Don't call random people noobs. You've got nothing to gain and teeth to lose.

Insanity runs in my family. We get it from our parents, but it's not hereditary...

You can't spell slaughter without laughter.

You who stand against the darkness... get the **** out of my way!

Hi,

my compliments to the creators of the achievement diary guide.

I have a slight update. The lvl 2 gloves also give a 10% bonus on all the obstacles in the arena. Off course only when you wear them.

So here's an updated list:

Brimhaven Agility Arena

Ledge 16 17.6

Hand Holds 22 24.2

Blade 0

Spinning Blades 28 30.8

Darts 30 33

Rope Balance 10 11

Ropeswing 20 22

Floor [bleep]es 24 26.4

Pressure Pads 26 28.6

Monkey Bars 14 15.4