Need House Ideas

Puredeath423

Welcome to TIF !

I used runehq house planner to make a house there and then in game, go to the page and search it

I would use tip.it's but I doesn't have

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

depends on how ya want your house to be based on, if you're gonna make it a dungeon based one, make maybe 2-3 rooms for an entrance to dungeon and the rest rooms for the dungeon

a cook based, add more kitchens and dining rooms.. etc. --

depends on how you want it

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

well i have lvl 69 construction and theres a few things i wish i did before i put so much money in it, like putting the teleport portals close to the entrance, have the glory closer, and the pray alter near it also :)

hope this helps a bit. :thumbsup:

ToiletCSig.jpg

right, it does depend on how you want to use your house

if you wanna have parties with your friends, they might prefer a dungeon party type house with a fairly large dungeon or a combat room

if you are going to be using your house for skill training, you'll definitely want rooms like a chapel, study, and portal room(s)

if you want to have huge house parties, you'll want a bit of everything because people have really short attention spans and will wander around for a while until they end up in the dungeon, die, and go on to the next house party

Don't forget you can have 2 stories above ground and one below and make sure to leave room for your house to grow

but nearly everyone agrees on having a couple of rooms:

-chapel

-costume room

-portal room

-throne room

I spent many nights planning out the design for my house, but I finally settled on a design where the doors match up nicely and has everything I want. (No I will not share my design)

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.

well. I know your wanting to get a gilded altar once you get 70 or level 69 con. (w/ tea and crystal saw) Id put a chapel right outside of the portal. Then next to the chapel you should make a skill hall w/ a glory hanging. heres a little advice for you . :))

Zexion__patterns__by_KingdomKeySora.jpg

67q1hcy.jpg

For my house I have my portal chamber, altar, and quest hall (for glory amulet, maybe it was the skill hall?) all around the entrance for easy access. Everything else doesn't really matter for me.

BTW you can get a gilded altar lower than 69 with saw and evil stew. That's what I used. :P

x_exdeath_x.png

Offering 91 and 93 herblore assists. PM me in game.

One thing I regreted most in my house is puting gilded oltar next of entering portal, but south of it.

My sugestion is:

1. Gilded oltar MUST be in room north of entering portal. (You are always enter house north of portal, and if you are going for prayer 99, you will know what I talk about)

2. Oltar have only 2 doors. One for entrance, another one for study. (In study you will make house teletabs, but it also have 3 doors)

3. On 2 free doors put portal chambers. One of portals direct to kharyll (canafis)

Sumary 1: North of entrance gilded oltar. West of gilded oltar The study. West and north of the study portals rooms.

4. West of entrance another stody (If you plan to make Bones to peaches tablets).

5. West of that study another portal chamber (you can focus portals to 7 directons and you need 3 rooms for that)

6. East of entrance put quest hall, with amulet of glory in it.

Others rooms place as you like.

Neko_Negde.png

Neko_Negde.png#3001 to get 99 slayer on 10. 01. 2009.