....::::71/99 Thieving-Dan's Blog-Pharoahs Sceptre!::::....

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All! Great day today! Got 65 Thieving on first run of the day! Now its my.... 5th highest skill, four of which are Attack, Strength, Defence and Hitpoints!

Probably should have got some people there for screenie but whatever. Too bad I had to leave before the Tet Au event too....

5zp6irr.png

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks Terly for the best Avatar in TipIt -winks-

........::::::::Daily Blog::::::::........

Membership upgraded today. Got lvl 66 Thieving but didn't screenie (only taking screenies of every 5 lvls or each new room unlocked) but all in all good so far. Still playing and lag is minimal. :)

EDIT: almost 500k exp :)

4vr93cy.jpg

Gratz on all the levels dude. I'm taking a little break from Plundering because I wanna inch towards 120 combat, which only requires 82 Prayer (78) and 95 Str (94).

So I'll see you around soon enough, been doing other things besides Rs lately.

That 200k donation is starting to look weak... Maybe I'll donate more when I get around to it.

Oh and also great job with the blog.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Gratz on all the levels dude. I'm taking a little break from Plundering because I wanna inch towards 120 combat, which only requires 82 Prayer (78) and 95 Str (94).

So I'll see you around soon enough, been doing other things besides Rs lately.

That 200k donation is starting to look weak... Maybe I'll donate more when I get around to it.

Oh and also great job with the blog.

Thanks.....

About the donation =P~ all I really could use is like 200 super antis and uhh.... 1k steel bars? I really need to get my smithing & range up (will make knives.) Also, if you want to buy a sceptre I have one (charged) for sale, 750k.

Good Luck for 120 combat, hope you make it (and 126 tbh.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

........::::::::The Daily Blog::::::::........

Okay, went back on later after my family went for a picnic. Plundered my way to 68 Thieving :D and made a new friend (Rahila, I'm sure many of you know.)

I showed him how to Plunder, oooo..... I'm becoming an expert. I use Dorks method but in the second to last room I open the doors whilst searching urns to speed it up a bit. Roughly 7k exp per run through Pyramid ::'

All for now. Bye!

4vr93cy.jpg

Bump!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, got level 69 today! Also updated with more racers (Devoted12 and Rahila)

I'm going to screenie the next two lvls! Also, how often do you think I should post screenies of levels? once a level? every second? what's your opinion?

4vr93cy.jpg

Kept playing for a while! Got level 70 Thieving! now its tying with my combat stats, almost my number one! Also means I screenied it and almost a new room!

w00T!?!?!? c0m3 0n pl0x s0m30n3 b34t m3??!?!!?

hmmm..... next time I'll just use ....

52bx3dj.png

4vr93cy.jpg

Thanks for all your support guys!

trying to think of something funny to say..... hmmm....... :?

ooo!!! I know!!! watch..... :)

funny

o.O.... can't beat that, can you, huh?

lol :XD: I r teh skills ::'

After wondering around on the forums for an hour looking at various God Wars Dungeon posts I finally logged in. Was quite bored.

Going to play gnomeball with Shey now! never played it before #-o

EDIT: and now I find out Shey isn't playing anymore? -.-

4vr93cy.jpg

Okay, after wasting half an hour trying to get into W2 I gave up selling my sceptres and went back to Thieving! hopefully getting level 71! "prays"

4vr93cy.jpg

Wow! What a blast!

Best day yet, its days like this that make me want to plunder! :P

Worked my way to 71 Thieving, which I got, followed by a Pharoahs Sceptre the run after :P too bad I saved Sceptre pic over the top of Thieving level, but still, 750k up for the day and now I can get 100k exp an hour!! <3:

So far Thieving has cost me in supplies about 40 super antis, not much (100k or so) which has been covered by the gold drops, and since I got a 1k monkfish donation by Holacolas (best donation yet <3: ) food doesn't cost me a penny, since I have 400 lobsters left over from getting 52 prayer at green dragons I have all food banked for 99 and can easily afford more supers when the time comes. When you add 1.5mil worth of sceptre drops (2) I basically made more money here then I had <3: also I brought one at the start but since I'm banking with nardah bank now (so I don't risk a sceptre If I lag - d scim protects over antis and monks, sceptre doesn't) which isn't much longer anyway I can sell it back and buy some supplies for skilling (most likely 1k steel bars into knives for ranged, and some ess to level runecrafting, maybe re-buy my whip :D )

Talked enough? Well its fathers day so I won't play much but hopefully I can get on and test the new 100k exp an hour ::'

EDIT: and through all that talking (well, typing) I forget to post screenie? silly Daniel *slaps with raw trout* "Ouch!...."

6g4fv9x.png

::' only 28 more :mrgreen:

.... :roll:

4vr93cy.jpg

• 11 months later...