bnp part 2

mikephoto

my favorite part is that whole rejecting that britain should have to give aid to 3rd world countries. I wish the U.S could spend all of our money we give to stupid little countries on ourselves. Why should we help other people, we went from nothing to greatness in 300 years, they can too.

My problem with the BNP is that they are pandering to the current movement in the UK against immigration and youth crime with tough policies towards these problems.

Yet, people are not realising that similar policies are being offered by other conservative parties but without the extreme policy baggage that comes with the BNP.

The Nazi party used a similar trick to get into power, they glossed over the majority of their policies and instead focused on the feelings of hate people feel towards certain aspects of society. People thought 'well, if they share our dislikes they can't be all that bad'. In reality, they were.

Of course, apart from that they are far too bigoted, racist, prejudiced and right wing for me.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

My problem with the BNP is that they are pandering to the current movement in the UK against immigration and youth crime with tough policies towards these problems.

they have always been like this not just because of the current movement and all the rage.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A vote for the BNP is a vote for racial intolerance and general xenophobia no matter how they or anybody else tries to spin it. There is no discussion here, they are bigots.

Also assassin, you made the exact same point about the parallels about the Nazi and the BNP that I was just about to.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

they have always been like this not just because of the current movement and all the rage.

You've missed the point entirely.

They're pandering to the current xenophobic feelings within the UK by presenting an on-the-surface watered down BNP message, thereby drawing in disgruntled middle-class voters who wouldn't normally consider an extremist party. They just sound radically conservative at the moment, but that's not what they're really about.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

we get alot of polish people as well but fair play to them they come in the right way set up there own shops and some of the stuff they sell actually iks nice to eat

I like curry --- I do. But... now that we've got the recipe, is there really any need for them to stay?

curry is not from the polish mate

Woosh.

You're as clueless as that bloody lot you support.