bnp part 2

mikephoto

do you agree?

real views?

i do agree with some of the things they say, but i do not agree with the way they go about doing it. I would like to think i am open to everything but the way england has turned out its hard too. All the news you see and all the things you listen too you cannot help thinking about it, like the stabbings in london to the bomb bids in bham its all small minoritys

Ok so i past posts i have not said exactly what i mean, i said groups in a hole but its only groups with in groups of people i am talking about.

As about the BMP thing i mean, i dont agree with everything they do i dont think they should kick ever one whos not english out, or beat up people who are not english but i do agree with getting people out who are making trouble like i said above the stabbing etc

cheers

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I read over their policies and some of them are very poor. Let British people get a pick over people other other ethnicities for jobs? Thats horrible, what happens when someone who moves over there and isn't British wants to get a job? He may be much more qualified but wouldn't be considered over a British person.

Completely cutting off immigration is a poor way to deal with things.

Also you can not keep a culture by throwing around laws. Cultures change on their own and there is no feasible way you can even enforce something like that. Cultural change is what makes our world grow. I would hate it if the U.S Was still stuck in the disco fad or something else for too long. Perhaps I dislike or like our current culture but times change and you adjust.

Overall their policies just sound very poor coupled with something everyone says. "better health care, etc." Yeah, everyone promises that.

The bitmap party. They campaign for equal picture sizes for all.

no! :ohnoes:

I read over their policies and some of them are very poor. Let British people get a pick over people other other ethnicities for jobs? Thats horrible, what happens when someone who moves over there and isn't British wants to get a job? He may be much more qualified but wouldn't be considered over a British person.

this is the bit i DO agree with indeed

edit: not so much people who have actually worked hard to do it but people who come over and walk right into a job .

this is the bit i DO agree with indeed

edit: not so much people who have actually worked hard to do it but people who come over and walk right into a job .

Do tell how you can just walk right into a job and why a British person couldn't do the same?

i mean how like the people come off the back of the trucks not even come in legally and get jobs right away when they shouldnt even be in england

my views are not as extream as the bnp they say anyone who is not british should not get jobs etc thats [cabbage] they should but not the people that come in iligally

i mean how like the people come off the back of the trucks not even come in legally and get jobs right away when they shouldnt even be in england

my views are not as extream as the bnp they say anyone who is not british should not get jobs etc thats [cabbage] they should but not the people that come in iligally

Have you looked at the other parties policies on immigration? I'm sure you could find policies in other parties that are not as extreme as the BNP's but are still against things like illegal immigration.

sig2ho7.jpg

I'm not talking about illegal immigrants at all.

And still, its the companies fault. They need to crack down on the minimum wage more. No one in their right mind would take an illegal immigrant over someone more qualified if they had to pay the same. Sadly they work a lot more under the table and pay immigrants lower wages.

They aren't stealing your jobs. Quoting Maddox, they aren't saying "hey look a British guy, lets get his job!"

I'm not talking about illegal immigrants at all.

And still, its the companies fault. They need to crack down on the minimum wage more. No one in their right mind would take an illegal immigrant over someone more qualified if they had to pay the same. Sadly they work a lot more under the table and pay immigrants lower wages.

They aren't stealing your jobs. Quoting Maddox, they aren't saying "hey look a British guy, lets get his job!"

Seems like the Polish are doing that over here in Scotland.

Seen the amount of Polish bus driver's recently?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

exactly people think well they will work for nothing really but that english guy will not so we can save money by giving the other guy the job!?!

Thank you for restating half of what I said?

Enforce stricter policies for hiring employees, enforce strict penalties to companies if they are found Hiring people under the minimum wage.

Not really , considering I'm in the states. :P

The bus companies are always looking for drivers. I personally don't mind the Polish we have here. They are polite, well behaved and are willing to work. They also are willing to do jobs that a lot of Scottish people don't want to do.

I work with a few Polish folk and I don't see any problem with them here.

sig2ho7.jpg

do you agree?

i dont agree with everything they do i dont think they should kick ever one whos not english out, or beat up people who are not english

lmao

They don't beat up people that aren't English. They have extreme views yes but they don't go round assaulting different races.

I would't want the BNP in power at all. However we do need a stricter and more competent immigration policy. The Aussie points system is probably the best bet.

iteme3721.jpg

The bus companies are always looking for drivers. I personally don't mind the Polish we have here. They are polite, well behaved and are willing to work. They also are willing to do jobs that a lot of Scottish people don't want to do.

I work with a few Polish folk and I don't see any problem with them here.

Heck I'm not complaining. Only problem is that is increases Unemployment with is a pain in the neck, nothing against them really.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

do you agree?

i dont agree with everything they do i dont think they should kick ever one whos not english out, or beat up people who are not english

lmao

They don't beat up people that aren't English. They have extreme views yes but they don't go round assaulting different races.

I would't want the BNP in power at all. However we do need a stricter and more competent immigration policy. The Aussie points system is probably the best bet.

haha mate yes the do the more extream do its not there view to do it know thats right, but they have groups that link up to the national front and go about doing it. Just a few weeks ago in the town i live in we had a french market and so many people got attacked that day because where i live BNp is the main runners

we get alot of polish people as well but fair play to them they come in the right way set up there own shops and some of the stuff they sell actually iks nice to eat

So, you're trying to tell me that the BNP, whose leaders have been filmed inciting racial hatred, actually support these migrants,but not the others, who other parties do?

Get the smeg out.