~ Etu's Goals and Achievements Blog ~ 122/124 Combat

wow sweet dude very nice <3: do i hear 85 slayer? :ohnoes: O:)

Haha, possibly :wink: We'll see... If I decided to get it, it wouldnt be for a while yet anyway.

Good luck maxing and have fun with slayer!

Thanks very much :) Hehe I hope I can get around 75-80 Slayer while im maxing :)

Nice Blog and Good Luck on 126 Combat :D

Also as it's the first time I've met you I'd like to congragulate you on 91 Runecrafting :D

Thanks for the support :) And thanks for the congratulations lol, was in January 6 months ago I got it but I'll take late Gratz's any day :D

Etu2.png

123 Combat || 92 Runecraft || 1700+ Total

Click here to see my Blog

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mad RC and good luck with combat training. :thumbsup:

Thanks hehe :mrgreen:

Just got 120 Combat 20 minutes ago and came on here to update my blog. 120 sure looks sweet :)

120combatgi9.png

6 more to go :D

Etu2.png

You should use a dragonfireshield :D

Anyway, grats on that lvl; you're getting close

And you really should do slayer all the way; the black mask makes it faster xp than bandits

Hegel.png

And you really should do slayer all the way; the black mask makes it faster xp than bandits

Lol I hear the new dragonshield is worth 17M? A mate in my clan sold one for Santa+1M cash today :shock: I think I'll wait :P

Yeah I plan to do a lot of Slayering during this, only problem is I really want to finish this quickly so I can move onto other things. Very annoying when you get a crappy task :wall: Anyway thanks again for the support :)

Etu2.png

Lol I hear the new dragonshield is worth 17M? A mate in my clan sold one for Santa+1M cash today :shock: I think I'll wait :P

Yeah I plan to do a lot of Slayering during this, only problem is I really want to finish this quickly so I can move onto other things. Very annoying when you get a crappy task :wall: Anyway thanks again for the support :)

I've heard that theres a little trick that works agian for some people :-$

say you get a good task eg ..kalphites .. you finish that task,go stright to the burthope slayer master :-s get his task and finish it , then go to your slayer master you go to and you should get the same tasks 90% of the time. its what ive heard not sure its it true or not :anxious:

GRATS ON 120 CDOMBAT :) gl with the others <3:

tom_clancy8.png

tom_clancy8.png

Tom_Clancy8.png

say you get a good task eg ..kalphites .. you finish that task,go stright to the burthope slayer master :-s get his task and finish it , then go to your slayer master you go to and you should get the same tasks 90% of the time. its what ive heard not sure its it true or not :anxious:

Hmm I've never tried that, I'd doubt very much if it would work. To be honest I get really good tasks at the moment. I know some of my mates can get consecutive Metal dragon assignments and things like that lol.

Thanks as well, I've almost caught you haha (Combat that is) :P

I might be able to get 65 Slayer tonight :) I'm 26k or so off at the moment so hopefully I'll get some good tasks later this evening and get it 8-)

Etu2.png

Couldn't get 65 last night :( Had terrible tasks which was very odd for me :? Anyway I should be able to get this morning or afternoon long as nothing comes in my way. I might start posting my Slayer Pictures as well. I'm thinking of going for 80 during this so we'll see how we go :P

Etu2.png

Just coming on to check on my blog, and yes I got 65 Slayer today :) Now to take a bit of a break and go back to Bandits for a while. Still deciding whether or not to go for 80 Slayer. All depends on how much game time I can get on Runescape.

Anyway here it is, 65 Slayer.

65slayerle0.png

Etu2.png

Does god armor work at bandits? God capes are very ftl <.<

Yea, any type of god armour works. I personally like the cape because it means that the Bandits will always come to you when healing. Bit of a problem because if you wore God armour only, when healing with Guthans the Bandits would just stand there.

Etu2.png

That's total rubbish. It is true you can't get twice the same task in a row, so people who like a certain task (abyssal demons for example). First do one burthope task, so they have a change to get abyssal demons the task after that.

On Topic: Good Luck with your goals. I'm looking the most forward to the runecrafting. That's something hard and rare, instead of maxed out combat, of which I see at least one every day.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

That's total rubbish. It is true you can't get twice the same task in a row, so people who like a certain task (abyssal demons for example). First do one burthope task, so they have a change to get abyssal demons the task after that.

On Topic: Good Luck with your goals. I'm looking the most forward to the runecrafting. That's something hard and rare, instead of maxed out combat, of which I see at least one every day.

I've never tried it so I dont know if it'd work :? Maybe I'll try doing it when I have some spare time on my hands. Anyway thanks for the support :) I'm also looking forward to runecrafting :P Probably my most favourite skill hehe. It'll be a while before I get into it though but it'd be a nice change from all this Combat training ;)

Etu2.png

Been away from Runescape for a bit trying to get some schoolwork finished before the holidays. Should be back to normal in a few days.

I have two weeks off in a week from school so I should be getting a lot of training in then :D For now back to my studies.

Etu2.png

Good luck with your studies and keep the levels coming!

Thanks hehe, I'm pretty much done just need to finish off a few things. Two week holidays start on Friday so definitely looking forward to that :XD:

Back on topic: As said I've been doing schoolwork for a few days so I haven't been able to get into my training as of yet. Looks like I'll be back to normal tomorrow and I will be training very hard indeed over these holidays coming up :)

Just also a quick update about my thread, I've added a few percentage bars to it about my progress so that people will be able to see how far off I am from completing my goals.

Etu2.png

Hey mate,

great blog there, new to tip.it and im going to enjoy reading then,

you have some great levels there but i still beat you in all ;) including rcing :D

ill always track this thread and good luck for the rest

soz...isnt 90%, my mistake....this is what i got from axe man jacks slayer guide...

"

go to Buthorpe and get a new low level assignment. You do this because it is impossible to get the same assignment two times in a row from any master.

Finish the Buthorpe assignment, return to the lost city. 50% of the time you will be given your highest killable monster from that master."

on topic:

WOOT your back to training :thumbsup: gl with it mate, just started myself with combat..doing slayer also O:)

tom_clancy8.png

tom_clancy8.png

Tom_Clancy8.png

Hey mate,

great blog there, new to tip.it and im going to enjoy reading then,

you have some great levels there but i still beat you in all :wink: including rcing :D

ill always track this thread and good luck for the rest

Bout time you registered on here nub <3: Start posting and make a blog lol I wanna read what goes on in your Runescape days ;) Anyway thanks for the support Brent :D

P.S I'll be 99 Runecraft before you :P

soz...isnt 90%, my mistake....this is what i got from axe man jacks slayer guide...

"

go to Buthorpe and get a new low level assignment. You do this because it is impossible to get the same assignment two times in a row from any master.

Finish the Buthorpe assignment, return to the lost city. 50% of the time you will be given your highest killable monster from that master."

on topic:

WOOT your back to training :thumbsup: gl with it mate, just started myself with combat..doing slayer also O:)

Lol I dont really care if it works or not, I still get good assignments regularly so I'm not too worried about it. Looks as though most of the training will be at Bandits anyway.

I can't wait to get back into it (training) lol, I've just been getting little bits of xp here and there, nothing really major over a few hours :( But that'll all change in a few days :twisted: Good luck on the Combat and Slayer too! Hopefully if I have some spare time I'll come join you :D

Etu2.png

Well as soon as I had finished my schoolwork for the rest of the term a day later I got a flu virus! :( But I'm feeling much better now so everything's back on track :D

I've only just gotten back onto Rs so I'm still roughly 500k off 96 Strength, but I have 70 points banked at Pc :)

Etu2.png